Weekly check in & progress reports - 7th-13th July

Options
a_new_dawn
a_new_dawn Posts: 517 Member
Sorry i'm late posting this week's check-in... i was busy enjoying the beautiful sunshine here in the UK.. oops!

Anyway..

Keep those cals burning and those inches and pounds dropping...

JILLIAN LOVES YOU! :heart:

Replies

• pkinblue
    pkinblue Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    beautiful sunshine in Seattle area too--finally feels like summer.

Started JMBR over again today--upped the weights a bit so Day 1 wasn't quite as easy as I had hoped. I gained 1 lb back during the last 3 weeks of being inconsistent with food and exercise--so really want to make these next 12 weeks count and get those last 7-10 lbs off.
  • sweetcheeks1978
    Options
    started workout 7 this week...ouch! in all honesty am seeing very slight change in my body! it probably is down to the fact that am not following the 1200cals diet but I know I cant survive on that so averaging around 1500. I have also gained 5lbs since starting too...hoping that is muscle...still sticking with the program, maybe i'll drop some size/lbs by the end of the program
  • annie_e12
    annie_e12 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Week 2, day 1 here. I'm noticing the arm movements are already getting easier, thank goodness! I'm with you on making the next 12 (11) weeks count! I refuse to sabotage myself!
  • JennyNotSoSkinny
    JennyNotSoSkinny Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    we just started another round of biggest loser at my job so I'm hoping that body revolution will propel me to bring home the gold!!!! :-)
  • mrsg2006
    mrsg2006 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I am in Week 2 of Phase 1. I did Workout 2 this morning. I am thinking I need to get heavier weights to use on the moves when she says to use the heaviest weights possible. I have 3lbs and 5lb dumbells but I think I want to get a set of 8lb and/or 10lb.

I can't wait for the end of Phase 1 to see if I notice any changes in my body.
    I am dreading the cardio tomorrow since it is so boring.
    I might just do somethign else and add in running 3-4 miles instead.
    We will see.

Keep it up the good work all!!
    I am sure we will all see results!
  • ChantalD75
    ChantalD75 Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    I started Phase 2 yesterday. Workout 5... that woman is MEAN!! My arms were like jello!!! I can't wait to see the results after phase 2... I didn't get much results out of phase 1
  • Scilla887
    Scilla887 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I just started week 3 yesterday. Tougher than the first 2 weeks. I'm actually crying for cardio now. My first week on JMBR I lost 4.6 lbs. and my second week I gained 0.6 lbs. I'm guessing it's muscle, because I've been doing ok on eating. I eat an average of about 1500 calories a day and burn an average of 300 calories with the workouts. I'm planning on measuring myself after each phase. My pants are starting to fit better. Hopefully I go down a pant size after this phase.
  • JessicaBR13
    JessicaBR13 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Today I'm doing Cardio 1 and then starting week 3 after rest day. I'm really excited for the challenging workouts to come!
  • Kate4030
    Kate4030 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm 2 days into Phase 2. I really hope I start to see some results in this phase. I didn't really see much in Phase 1 , i did notice I was getting stronger but the number on the scale didn't move.
  • ChantalD75
    ChantalD75 Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    I'm 2 days into Phase 2. I really hope I start to see some results in this phase. I didn't really see much in Phase 1 , i did notice I was getting stronger but the number on the scale didn't move.

same here... starting week 6 today... really hoping to see some changes soon!