UK FRIENDS - NO TURNING BACK

Options
cynthiapick
cynthiapick Posts: 49 Member
Hello and greetings to all members. I have read many posts today and have seen that some of you have had a great weekend, some of you not so good. As you know, the main thing is to not beat yourself up about it, but to get straight back to logging food and exercise. Not always easy I hear some say, especially in this weather. I could have died for toffees on Saturday, I was so hungry all day long. I was also too hot and I just wanted some comfort food. By Sunday the hunger went and I was able to move on.

In the way of support, I wonder if UK FRIENDS would like to offer each other their ideas for dealing with hunger. What do you do when the pangs just will not go away. I think that your ideas will be welcome by many.

Look forward to your responses

Well done to everyone and keep on with it

Cynthia

Replies

• mitfam
    mitfam Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I read somewhere that 20 mins after drinking water helps control ones appetite. I do allow for the odd nibble sometimes, either mixed nuts or a few whole almonds to chew on some days. To be honest, my tummy has shrunk a lot and I find myself fuller for longer. I try to avoid preparing food if I do find myself too hungry, but as I say, that's quite rare these days.