hi group

Options
just wanted to say hi to everyone i'm keekee and i have ordered the book but it will not be there for a little while, meanwhile i want to start the plan, i can not seem to find a list of hc and lc day approved foods. the pdf file that i came across was not working.

please advise where i can find this info, thanks again in advance and nice to meet you all!!

Replies

• densa56
    densa56 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    KeeKee,

This is not a very active group. You are welcome to hang out with me and we can support each other.
    As for HC foods - whole grain breads, cereals, brown rice, fruit, etc,. LC foods - very little carbs
    Protein and vegetables should make up every meal.

I follow this plan:
    Monday, Wednesday, Friday - 1200 calories made up of protein and fats (NO CARBS except breakfast)
    Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday - 1500 calories made up of protein and carbs (NO FATS)
    Sunday - 2400 calories made up of whatever you want

Hope this helps!
  • LosingMyMarbles
    LosingMyMarbles Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Hi Keekee!

This is pinned under discussions, hope you find it helpful!

http://www.chrispowell.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/ChrisPowell_SmartFoodsList.pdf
  • jpkrueger
    jpkrueger Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Hi! Can I play too? :) I've just bought the book and I'm trying to put together meal plans. I like to have everything planned out and it seems a little confusing at the moment but I'm sure I'll catch on. It will definitely take some getting used to to have 5 meals all the same size, rather than an official "lunch", "dinner", etc. Should be interesting!
  • acahane
    acahane Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    3 weeks in here so yes I plan on sticking around and chatting with the people in here