20 LBS DOWN *PICS

Options
jemcclu1
jemcclu1 Posts: 15 Member
Hey everyone,

I've lost 20 lbs so far with MFP. Started with Jillian's 30 day shred. Got burnt out on that and moved on to Blogilates w/ Cassey Ho, which I've stayed pretty committed to. Looking for some friends and motivational support to tone up and shred the rest of the fat away. I try to eat mostly organic non-processed foods, but also have lots of YOLO meals scattered in (WTF 4th of July? pizza mmm). On days when I eat more I try to workout. try...

Stats:
SW: 140
HW: 145
CW: 117
5 foot 2 (and 3/4 inches.. :) )

Any friends out there?!
In the beginning..

IMG_3264_zpsc8f32052.jpg
mid point..

IMG_3386_zps6d4401ca.jpg

today...

IMG_3470_zps00f2613b.jpg

Replies

• devhutch10
    devhutch10 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Nice job! I like Blogilates too (:
  • Mariamtoofat
    Options
    omg great transformation! I am pretty similar to your initial picture...struggling cause its just that little bit thats sooooo hard to come off my belly!
  • mushroomcup
    mushroomcup Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Congrats!

Cassey Ho is awesome. I love her. Blogilates kicks my *kitten* when I do it (which is rare because I'm super lazy). Your results are making me consider starting up again though. Your stomach and arms look especially toned and lovely!
  • jemcclu1
    Options
    @devhutch10 thanks, girl! Cassey is so enthusiastic it keeps me distracted from the pain I have to endure during her workouts. Do I care what nail polish color she is wearing? No. But if it keeps me from stopping that last rep and pushing through a hard work out so be it.

@Mariamtoofat you can do it! The hardest part is staying motivated. The lbs never come off where you want them. I'm down to 117 and still have a lower belly pooch, but definition in my arms and elsewhere is motivating. I feel so much stronger than I did in that first pic which is also super motivating. Now I really just need to up my cardio.. I'm so not a cardio girl.

@mushroomcup Heyyy, thanks! Still have a bit more to go but results are worth it. I really like blogilates because Cassey makes you push yourself and it's kind of like having a personal trainer.. in your home. Plus she's cute and distracts you from crazy pain.
  • schakiiiii
    schakiiiii Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    OMGSH! you look great this is exactly what i need to do!. Tell me more about these workouts your doing! I simply go to the gym in the morning hoping for some changes and im trying to eat healthier also. but again you look amazing! great job
  • RebekahR84
    RebekahR84 Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    DAMN GIRL! :drinker:
  • SweetMary16
    Options
    OMG, I love blogilaties with cassey ho too! and you look fantastic!! keep up the awesome work :smile:
  • spectralmoon
    spectralmoon Posts: 1,230 Member
    Options
    Wow, does it ever show! Way to take full control!!!
  • jemcclu1
    Options
    @spectralmoon, thanks, girl!

@sweetmary16 Thanks! Blogilates is so amazing. Cassey is so energetic and kicks my *kitten* constantly.. nice to find another.. popster :) around these parts!

@rebekahr84 heyyy, thanks!

@schakiiiii dude, you so got this! I haven't been working out a lot lately and really need to get back on my grind. Your words of encouragement just might be the extra push I needed!
  • snshine1028
    snshine1028 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Great pics! I just started 30 Day Shred but I'm interested in checking out Blogilates. Hope I can get the same results as you!
  • stlinares
    stlinares Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Good job. You look wonderful!!!