Day 10, July 10th, 110 squats!! CHECK IN

Options
Hey everyone, Happy Wednesday. Today we are doing 110 squats. I am ready for them and thinking about doing 2 sets of 55. I started out this beautiful day with 5 pieces of cactus fruit and 2 bottles of water. Tonight I want to cook 2 whole chickens but I am out of ideas of what to do with them. (I cook every other day so this lasts for 2 dinners for me and hubby) Help me ladies and gents what should I make for dinner with my chickens.

Replies

• booknerd77
    booknerd77 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    110 done! They were hard to begin to find the motivation but once they were done I felt energized and fantastic!
  • geekette411
    geekette411 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    WooHoo! 110 squats done!

As for the chicken, we are de-boning a whole chicken tonight and making fajitas for dinner. A little Greek yogurt instead of sour cream and it totally rocks!
  • Alatariel2002
    Alatariel2002 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    110 done. Not too bad when you break them up and do them during the commercial breaks of the show I was watching. Went pretty quick.
  • succeedin2
    succeedin2 Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    Good Morning, I had my yogurt and my nectarine and nice chilled water. I am going to try to get my squats out the way at work 110 and that will complete my day! Yesterday was a challenge since as soon as I got home from work, I did 30 Day Shred, went grocery shopping and right to belly dance class then I went home and rested for 40 mins and did 100 squats. Consider this my checking for 110 today! Have a great day!
  • anne2605
    anne2605 Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    110 done :smile: It seems to be working better for me to get them out of the way first thing in the morning, so I hope to continue doing them as soon as I wake up.
  • Daz49ers
    Daz49ers Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    110 all done and dusted, as im a chef, Chicken s very plain, if you wat to roast it whole be very careful about the amount of butter or oil you use. the other option is a curry, take the meat off the chicken makea chicken stock with the bones, spices are amazing to give loads of flavour to what is a rather bland meat

Personally tonightim going to have a chicken breast, blanch some cabbage mix that with some bacon, do some new potatoes as well :D
  • Laurenmp16
    Laurenmp16 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    110 down and my knees feel much better today! I think getting them all done in the morning is giving me more time to heal. Have a lovely day all!
  • lingading
    lingading Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    110 done!! those last 30 were a nightmare!!!!! i think next month i'll do the whole challenge all over again but each daily set twice, once in the morning and once at night. unstoppable!!!!!
  • autumnrunning
    Options
    110 done!! those last 30 were a nightmare!!!!! i think next month i'll do the whole challenge all over again but each daily set twice, once in the morning and once at night. unstoppable!!!!!

i'm just checking in but this seems to be an awesome idea!!
  • JodieHut
    JodieHut Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    All 110 done! Two sets of 55 for me!
  • SkinnyMel78
    SkinnyMel78 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    110 done, woohoo!!!
  • cathyg321
    cathyg321 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Hello Fellow Squatters!

I did not get much sleep last night and naturally, I am pretty tired right now. The thought of doing 110 squats was frightening to me.

However, I am LOVING the results I have been seeing :bigsmile: :bigsmile: So, tired and all, I am happy to say that I have done my

110 for the day!
  • anne2605
    anne2605 Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    Hello Fellow Squatters!

I did not get much sleep last night and naturally, I am pretty tired right now. The thought of doing 110 squats was frightening to me.

However, I am LOVING the results I have been seeing :bigsmile: :bigsmile: So, tired and all, I am happy to say that I have done my

110 for the day!

Well done for pushing yourself to do them despite being tired. That's impressive commitment :flowerforyou:
  • QueenMJD
    QueenMJD Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    My 110 is done! I multi-tasked and got them done in the shower while my conditioner was setting in my hair!! :happy: I feel beat today! I did 2 1/2 hours of window and floor washing (my hubby and I do this for a neighbor lady) and then worked 1 hour at weeding a very weedy garden! Looking forward to taking it easy the rest of the night!!
  • Linda_Kaye
    Linda_Kaye Posts: 81
    Options
    110 squats done!!

Keep up the great work everyone!!!
  • WestCoastWild
    WestCoastWild Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Done! And I finally copied the schedule onto my calendar, so I will be sticking with it every day, and will try to remember to post on here!
  • dlanoux
    dlanoux Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    110 Squats done! :)
  • Cindymop
    Cindymop Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    110 squats done -- Late in the evening -- but done!
  • SisterhoodoftheShrinkingPants
    Options
    110 done (in a row, I swear this has made me so strong!) and ONLY because I cant let you and ME down!!!!!!! WHOOO HOOO Burnin up rt now!
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options
    Down, one set of 60 normal and 50 sumo.