MCT Oil

Options
Hi everyone!
I'm back on the keto wagon and am looking to make this permanent..I feel great after only one week!
I just ordered some MCT oil and have been researching it a lot online. Anyone have any results with this?
Thanks, and glad to be here!
=)

Replies

• Carnivor0us
    Carnivor0us Posts: 1,752 Member
    Options
    I didn't know there was a specific MCT oil product. I just use coconut oil, palm oil, and ghee. Let me know how this MCT oil stuff goes.
  • vickiwo55
    vickiwo55 Posts: 35
    Options
    Hi there! Thanks for replying! Yes, it's MCT Oil by Now. I ordered it on Amazon. =)
  • Golightly17
    Golightly17 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    I haven't ordered MCT oil specifically. However, I do put coconut oil in my coffee every morning and it gives me great energy is very satiating- I won't be hungry until late afternoon.
  • caiconCristi
    caiconCristi Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    I use the Bulletproof executives Upgraded MCT Oil. You can order it online by googling Bulletproof Executive. I use it in my Bullet Proof coffee. Grass fed butter, MCT oil, vanilla, Upgraded coffee beans. I love it. That's all I have until lunch. It's great.
  • vickiwo55
    Options
    I love the coconut oil too! I just had been reading about the MCT and thought I'd give it a try to add to my coconut oil regime. It came in the mail yesterday and it's great! No flavor..I'm going to try it on my salads too. Thanks for the response; this keto thing is great! =)
  • vickiwo55
    Options
    I just ordered the Bulletproof Coffee. I got the NOW Foods brand because it was a lot cheaper. This coffee is great, but not sure how long I'll be able to afford $20 a bag! (I drink a lot of coffee..hehe.) =)
  • LowCarb4Life
    Options
    I have heard from others that MCT oil works GREAT for them in terms of keeping in deep Ketosis. Some people experience some stomach distress for a short while so you may want to build your dosage. It is more concentrated in the right kind (medium chain) of fat than coconut oil. I am about to get a bottle of NOW myself!
    Good luck.
  • Jennyflies
    Jennyflies Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    What is MCT oil? ( new to all this keto stuff)