Just finished ChaLean Extreme!

Options
aatlchavens
aatlchavens Posts: 44 Member
I seriously cannot wait to start another round of this program, but will wait a few weeks before I do. In the lean phase, I lost almost 7" overall, 4 lbs, and 2% body fat. That brings my grand total to -18.75", -3lbs, -4.2% body fat, and +a whole new outlook on fitness. Needless to say, I am beyond pleased with my results. I went from a loose size 10 pants to a loose size 8, a size large shirt to a medium, can fit easily in to a size 10 dress when I had been having trouble zipping my size 12's up around my waist and chest. I lost nearly 4" from my waist alone, which after 3 large babies and 3 c-sections is outstanding! I see my collar bones again. I see definition in my arms. My back fat has nearly completely disappeared! I just want to happy dance!

I'm going to run, play softball, and do the 30 day burpee challenge along with the lean for life plan for the next 30 days, then moving in to another round. I think this time I am going to try harder to eat on plan and see if I can get to goal by the end of those 90 days!

Replies

• AnnaMW2013
    AnnaMW2013 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Awesome work! I'm about half way through myself. While I'm not seeing big results I'm still loving it!
  • aeverton
    aeverton Posts: 359
    Options
    Congrats! I completed the program and did many rounds of the lean for life schedule she has set up. It's a great program!!

Angie
  • squirrell79
    squirrell79 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Those are terrific results.
  • giusa
    giusa Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!!

Great results!

I sarted the program but 1/2 way thru stopped, the cardio wasn't enough for me. I'm thinking of restarting the program but replace the cardio...sometype of hybrid... Did you do any other cardio or actvity in addition to the set program?
  • aatlchavens
    Options
    I did the program mostly as set, but did play softball once a week in addition to this. Every once in a while I switched out a cardio day for running instead. I saw pretty good results in burn, saw definition forming in push but fewer inches lost, and saw a lot of definition and lost a lot more inches in lean. I was actually surprised it ended up being great results! I have yet to do my 90 day pics but I know there is a huge difference between day 1 and day 90! Even when I didn't think there were big changes happening, there were.
  • LisaGirlfriend
    LisaGirlfriend Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS! I had similar results as you My FAV is the Lean for Life month. I've been doing it for 5 weeks and will continue for another week before switching to T25. You will LOVE Lean for Life!!! It's a combo of all 3 months. My favourite. I plan to continue to do the circuits when I'm doing T25 because I don't want to stop lifting. Gotta love Chalean!!!
  • aatlchavens
    Options
    Has anyone used the bands for the program? I'm heading out on a 3 week vacation so taking my weights with me is a little impractical. I just hope I can get as good of a workout done with the bands as weights. Or at least enough to keep me going until I'm home and ready to pick up the iron again.
  • AnnaMW2013
    AnnaMW2013 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I haven't used the bands but I'm really temped to pick up some as well to help when traveling.
  • lin7604
    lin7604 Posts: 3,019 Member
    Options
    ya i haven't used the bands yet either but i will be bringing them on my 11 night trip over new years. The gym at the resort we are staying at isn't nice or equipped properly, so i will do one exercises using the bands in my room 1st thing in the am instead.
  • iNkedFiTmama
    iNkedFiTmama Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    that's awesome!! i love this program too.. starting week 2 of push and already thinking about my 2nd round of the program!
  • LisaGirlfriend
    Options
    I haven't heard of ONE person who didn't like CLX. :-)
  • mdwelch123
    mdwelch123 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Yay! I just finished month two. I had my body fat measured at the gym (with calipers) before and was at 22.4%. Six weeks into CLX, I had dropped to 17.9%. I can't wait to start the Lean Phase. I started at goal weight, so I'm basically doing this to drop fat. I add in extra cardio (running or an Insanity workout). I had completed Insanity prior to starting and only dropped 3% body fat with Insanity.
  • lin7604
    lin7604 Posts: 3,019 Member
    Options
    omg that is awesome, i am so jealous! wish i had results losing the body fat like that!
  • LisaGirlfriend
    Options
    I can really see the benefits of doing CLX at goal weight. I'm going to do another full 90 days when I get to goal for sure. Congratulations on your success!!
  • samfuturefit
    Options
    Congratulations on those 7"!!! That is an amazing result and I BET you have lost so much body fat! Weighing yourself is so overrated... CLX totally rocks at getting you firm and losing body fat (who care what the scale says!!) :)

Terrific job, ON TO ROUND TWO! :)