I'm A Cornell Student Taking Plant Based Nutrition Course!

Options
kmcosgrove115
kmcosgrove115 Posts: 260 Member
I just enrolled at Cornell for the Plant Based Nutrition course that T. Colin Campbell designed! I set up my profile, got my student ID and I start next week on Wed 5/22! SO EXCITED!!!!!!

Replies

• thevegankelly
    thevegankelly Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Are you in the healthcare field? I keep seeing people doing this course, but I don't see the point unless you're already in a healthcare or nutrition field.
  • kmcosgrove115
    kmcosgrove115 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Ironically I do work in healthcare - my Bachelors is in business but I am taking this simply as an indep student wanting to know more about this lifestyle I live and am so passionate about - I am also trying to start a group here where I live to exchange recipes, health info by bringing in docs, I have a fitness guy interested and more - certification will allow the ability to speak with more knowledge then what the movie showed us....................
  • NineteenTwelve
    NineteenTwelve Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    KM, I'd love to hear what you're thinking about the course. I'm interested, but it's quite pricey so your thoughts would be appreciated. I'm most interested in knowing how science/technical the course is focused. I have a science degree, from a million years ago, and while I appreciate the books many in this field have written for lay people, I'm more interested in the hard scientific data at this stage. Thanks in advance!