Day 25 - 220 Squats!

Options
Romey5
Romey5 Posts: 157 Member
Haven't started yet, but I have a plan of attack: 100 during the day at work (4 sets of 25). 120 at the gym after work. Any I don't finish need to be done in the kitchen while cooking dinner ;-)

Almost to the end people! Let's do this!

Replies

• ChristinaLeeConway
    ChristinaLeeConway Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I like your plan. I'm gonna follow it too! just finished 50 squats (2 sets of 25). It's amazing how strong my legs have gotten in the last 25 days!
  • K3llyLanier
    K3llyLanier Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Great plan! I haven't been great about keeping up with it in the forum but I do them whenever and wherever I can! Sometimes it's while cooking, while working at my desk, before a meeting, after a meeting, etc. The kids think it's hilarious to include them! My 15 year old just looks at me like I'm an alien, like she does about most things, but my 2 year old tries to do them with me and my 8 month old giggles like crazy if I do squats while I'm holding him!
  • Holdenke1
    Holdenke1 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Accomplished all 220 this morning before breakfast. I could hardly believe it! So far I've accomplished every day and with only 4 more days to go, I believe I will go all the way. Yesterday I decided to do 50 stomach crunches, and today I did 55. I'm going to see how this goes with the same principles we are using for the squat challenge. We're almost there my friends!!
  • Holdenke1
    Holdenke1 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Great plan! I haven't been great about keeping up with it in the forum but I do them whenever and wherever I can! Sometimes it's while cooking, while working at my desk, before a meeting, after a meeting, etc. The kids think it's hilarious to include them! My 15 year old just looks at me like I'm an alien, like she does about most things, but my 2 year old tries to do them with me and my 8 month old giggles like crazy if I do squats while I'm holding him!

So it's a family affair. :-)
  • mousemom18
    mousemom18 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    110 in the morning and 110 after work.

Jeepers! I must be getting old judging from that creaking sound in my knee!
  • Romey5
    Romey5 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Finished Tuesday night! Yay!
  • Renee4joy
    Renee4joy Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I keep faliing behind because being a mom is a busy life, however I am doing at lease 100 a day if I cant do the total for the day. Jeans feel good on me..
  • ChristinaLeeConway
    ChristinaLeeConway Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    So, last night I fell asleep on the couch, after only having done 130. I was super upset. That is the first day I have NOT been able to do all the required squats. SooooOOOoo...I got up extra early this morning and finished the remaining 90 lol. Still have to do the squats required for today!
  • mdelcott
    mdelcott Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Done
  • mdelcott
    mdelcott Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    done, yay only 5 days left