fave paleo meal?

Options
2»

Replies

• coronalime
    coronalime Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    http://hollywouldifshecould.net/easyrecipe-print/5035-0/

Sweet potato chili with bison. I make it for dinner. The I use leftovers mixed with eggs and spinach in the mornings. double meal :)
  • homesweeths
    homesweeths Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    I made lamb curry with cauliflower "rice" and its currently my fav until I try something new!
    MFP1.jpg
    MFP2.jpg
    MFP3.jpg

Ooh. I want recipes!
  • homesweeths
    homesweeths Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    One thing that amazes me is that turnips, peeled and sliced thin, fried in bacon fat go right to the "potato place" in my brain. I never cared for turnips before.

Currently cooking:

Fried bacon, drained all but a couple TBS of the fat, fried onion and turnip in the fat, once the turnips were done I added 3c chopped kale. Will dump into a bowl, crumble the bacon on top, deglaze the pan with cider vinegar, and pour it over the top.

I have one avocado left (it's stock-up day), and if it's still good I'll chop it and add it to the mix. This is one of my favorite breakfast/lunch recipes so far, since I'm not eating eggs right now.

Edit: The avocado was still good, so I added that in to the finished "wilted salad" and also sprinkled a handful of fresh blueberries over it. Yum!
  • momof2osaurus
    momof2osaurus Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    Spaghetti - meat sauce over julienned zucchini sauteed with mushrooms. NOMMMM.