Day 13, July 13th, 75 squats! CHECK IN

Options
Easy day today, only 75 squats. Im ready to get them done with 1 set of 50 then a 5 minute break then finish the rest!

How is everyone doing so far? Have you noticed a change yet? My husband did :blushing: This next week from Sunday to Sunday we have 6 easy days. 2 rest days and 4 days with only 90 squats, 100 squats , 80 squats and 130 squats. Its nothing that you haven't already accomplished. Wednesday we will have our only tough day with 150 squats. I think after all those easy days they will be easy also. :noway:

Replies

• anne2605
    anne2605 Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    I've just had a pleasant surprise 'cause for some reason I had it in my head we had to do 90 squats today. I've done 45 already and just about to finish the remaining 30 and not 45 as I'd thought :happy:

I'm doing ok with them. I can feel my upper legs are being worked just by how they feel when I walk up stairs. On my daily commute home from work, I have to climb several sets of steps to catch my train and rather than taking the escalator, I always opt for the steps. In general I recognise I'm getting fitter/stronger by the mere fact I'm not puffing like a steam train at the top.

I hope I see results with the tape measure at the end but I'm just happy being part of this great group :happy: :drinker:
  • Linda_Kaye
    Linda_Kaye Posts: 81
    Options
    75 squats done! :smile:
  • cathyg321
    cathyg321 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I have been noticing changes, but they are even MORE rewarding when your HUSBAND tells you HE notices them!! - very nice! :blushing:

2 sets of 35 - squats are done for today, yay!! Such a wonderful feeling of accomplishment!!
  • anne2605
    Options
    I have been noticing changes, but they are even MORE rewarding when your HUSBAND tells you HE notices them!! - very nice! :blushing:

2 sets of 35 - squats are done for today, yay!! Such a wonderful feeling of accomplishment!!

:huh: sorry to be the bearer of bad news but you need to do 5 more (only kidding)
  • cathyg321
    Options
    :huh: sorry to be the bearer of bad news but you need to do 5 more (only kidding)

LOL! Oh my gosh, I actually was BELIEVING you!
  • booknerd77
    booknerd77 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    75 done! I did it with the TRX today and felt my abs and rear engaged so much more!
  • QueenMJD
    QueenMJD Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    75 Done!!
  • Cindymop
    Cindymop Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I don't know where I got it from but I thought today we were to do 90 squats. Well that's what I did. 90 Done!:laugh:

Keep going everyone!! We're all in this together!! Thanks.
  • anne2605
    Options

LOL! Oh my gosh, I actually was BELIEVING you!

No! You do! 2 x 35 = 70 but I'll let you off the extra 5 unless you want to add them to tomorrows set.
  • cathyg321
    Options
    OH DUH! :noway: :frown: :grumble:

I really DO have to do those extra 5.. Ok call it done!
    In fact, I'll do TWENTY :happy:
  • cathyg321
    Options
    ALL DONE!!! Boy did I need that "pick me up!" Thank you!
  • anne2605
    Options
    ALL DONE!!! Boy did I need that "pick me up!" Thank you!

I'm super impressed. I have to admit I'd have probably just gone :ohwell:

Don't forget 90 tomorrow :happy:
  • dlanoux
    dlanoux Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Okie dokie.....my 75 are done! :)
  • Daz49ers
    Daz49ers Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    The only change I can see is, I can do 40 non stop when day one I struggled to do 5 without stopping
  • slbrown5
    slbrown5 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    All done! I didn't think I could tell any difference, but when I was sitting at my son's baseball game today, I noticed that my shorts weren't tight at all on my legs. When I gained my weight, I got the dreaded 'cabbage patch' knees, but they are looking better now!!

I can actually do them much easier now. I did all 90 last night with only a couple seconds rest after about 65!

Keep up the great work everyone!!
  • SisterhoodoftheShrinkingPants
    Options
    done 75! geesh! did them late but did them! Anyone having trouble losing count when doing them straight? I think i need to stick to sets lol...may have ended up doing 85... ;)
  • SisterhoodoftheShrinkingPants
    Options
    The only change I can see is, I can do 40 non stop when day one I struggled to do 5 without stopping

That is so true, I cant believe I did them straight tonight...what a HUGE change in me...
  • jahzbuttafly
    jahzbuttafly Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Hello fellow squatters! 75 squats done n dusted! I am back on track! Woo hoo!
  • jcjanes
    jcjanes Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    75 done.
  • Purpleflipflops
    Purpleflipflops Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    10:30 pm, but done!