Buddy to start with me on Monday?

Options
kaabruur19
kaabruur19 Posts: 12 Member
I have the program, but have only stuck with it for about two weeks. I need someone to keep me accountable and do it with me! I want to start on Monday and go hardcore. Before and after pictures, measurements, etc... Not the meal plan though. Ive been putting it off because im TERRIFIED of not losing weight... but I have to get past that and look at the big picture. Whos in with me?

Replies

• hkmurphy83
    hkmurphy83 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    I'm just finishing up Workouts 1&2 this week and on Monday I'm starting Workouts 3&4. Feel free to add me. I'm on my final push to goal and afraid of not being happy when I get there. We can motivate each other!
  • ulla69
    ulla69 Posts: 2
    Options
    I'm starting on Monday the 8th! Was supposed to start two weeks ago, but due to an injury, had to postpone.
    My plan is also to go hardcore. Really looking forward to this, but at the same time I'm dreading it :happy:
  • abcgirl18
    abcgirl18 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I will start with you on Monday. I just got the program and like you sometime lack consistency. Lets do this together!!!
  • PlatinumChic35
    PlatinumChic35 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    So far Body Revolution is good she takes it slow in the beginning. Im on my 5th day.
  • jaz050465
    jaz050465 Posts: 3,508 Member
    Options
    I'm starting Thursday- when I get back from my holiday.
  • margriet77
    margriet77 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I would like to start to on 8 juli. Did the Shred for 2 days and think I have more benefit from the BR. And it would be nice to tell about the efforts.
  • TRMite
    TRMite Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I am starting Monday. friend me if you also have an open diary and want to work on encouraging each other to stick with it. I am not a quitter. will definitely stick with it!
  • margriet77
    Options
    I started today (sunday). It is not easy!!
    Had to take pauzes,
  • cassondra1370
    cassondra1370 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I'm starting on Monday, July 15th. Anyone else looking at that time frame? :-)
  • LizzeyKay
    LizzeyKay Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I just started yesterday, and I can already tell I'm going to have to repeat weeks 1 and 2.
  • margriet77
    Options
    Today I did the cardio 1. It was killing. I hate the jumping.
    Anyway, I am proud I did it. And tommorow workout 2.
  • LizzeyKay
    LizzeyKay Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I did workout 2 last night and today I am super sore, I don't know if I can do cardio 1.
  • margriet77
    Options
    I did workout 2 yesterday. It's hard. Had to take many pauzes.
    Today I had a rest-day. tomorrow I go again for workout 1.
    I think I have to repeat these two workouts a few more weeks. To have a better condition for the rest of the weeks.
  • Glasseschickadee
    Glasseschickadee Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    im restarting on Monday. Feel free to add me. Made it to week 10, then quit working and gained it all back plus some, not this time!
  • quinn329
    quinn329 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Sure, I'd love to! I'm actually starting the "kickstart metabolism" workouts on Monday. I'm not following the diet, either.
  • aquarabbit
    aquarabbit Posts: 1,622 Member
    Options
    I'm starting tomorrow too! I had to stop after week 2 because of illness but now I'm back at it again. I'm not going to do the kickstart, since my doctor doesn't want me doing TOO strenuous of exercises (that's what made my illness worse to begin with), but I'm still going to stick with it!
  • margriet77
    Options
    Week two, workout 1. It isn't easy. Didn't make the last 5 minutes. But I did an effort and that is good!
  • sgaindx
    sgaindx Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Add me! I started last week and absolutely love the program so far. Seen the weight drop by a few lbs and feeling so much better right now. Would love for all of us to motivate each other :)
  • kymkan
    kymkan Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    I'm starting on Monday, July 15th. Anyone else looking at that time frame? :-)

I also started the 15th :) 2nd round