7/7 whats your self challenge this week?

Options
lisamfick
lisamfick Posts: 257 Member
We are all learning to push ourselves so this week, set a goal to accomplish that you haven't done. Mine will be to complete all 3 levels of this weeks c25k! Whats yours?

Replies

• Itsallbs15
    Itsallbs15 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    This week I want to do some sort of workout video every night. I have 30 day shred and all the Tae bo's. I think I want to do the Tae bo abs work out. I might need a little push.
  • hmuh
    hmuh Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Hit my macros! I just reset them to 40-40-20. It'll definitely be a challenge for me, but I'm gonna try my best. Protein power!! :)
  • Britterboo22
    Britterboo22 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Hit the 20 lbs lost mark by this Thursday!

im at 18.4 right now surley I can do it!
  • krc99080
    krc99080 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    For me it's to snack less and when I do snack make healthier choices. Sometimes one snack leads to another and another . . .

37422413.png
  • hschumacher915
    Options
    Tomorrow starts my 4th week of turbofire. I want to own it this week to get maximum results for my 30 days! It would also be awesome to hit the 20 pound mark by next Sunday!
  • cblue07310
    cblue07310 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    This week I want to do some sort of workout video every night. I have 30 day shred and all the Tae bo's. I think I want to do the Tae bo abs work out. I might need a little push.

^^^This! I'll be doing 30 day shred everyday this week.
  • Jennyb1213
    Jennyb1213 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    My goal this week is to track what I'm eating. I'm really good at quitting once I've eaten something that's not so good. I also what to do some form of exercise every day. Either going for a walk, a workout video, just something to get me moving.
  • lisamfick
    Options
    I love these goals and that they are all measureable and reachable! You guys are awesome! Please keep us posted on how you are doing with them!!!
  • jknoell
    jknoell Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Hey! I just joined. My goal for the week is twofold - I want to exercise at least four days this week AND eat healthy. I usually either eat healthy and don't meet my exercise goals or I meet my exercise goals and not my healthy eating goals. To get there, I plan on meeting with my trainer at least once, logging all of my exercise, and preparing more meals at home.
  • lisamfick
    Options
    Hey! I just joined. My goal for the week is twofold - I want to exercise at least four days this week AND eat healthy. I usually either eat healthy and don't meet my exercise goals or I meet my exercise goals and not my healthy eating goals. To get there, I plan on meeting with my trainer at least once, logging all of my exercise, and preparing more meals at home.

Sounds like you have a good plan! thanks for joining us and good luck this week!
  • lisamfick
    Options
    I just wanted to check in and see how everyone is doing on their weekly goal???
    I wish I could tag people :(

I'm personally failing...I need to complete 3 rounds of C25k this week and I've done 0 and it's already wednesday...better rearrange my schedule a bit and get it in
  • krc99080
    Options
    I'm not doing terrible but not great either. I picked a bad week to try to cut down on snacking . . . It's the week I desire to eat everything in sight plus tons of chocolate. I'm going to try to do better though, I really do need to watch the snacking. I have to snack some to get my calories in for the day, but I just need to be smarter with it.

I know next week I won't snack as much most likely since i'm planning to visit a friend. Luckily there they've got a DVD player in "my room" and a pool so I can keep up with my exercise easily. I don't tend to snack at other people's as much since they don't necessarily have my snack foods.
  • cblue07310
    cblue07310 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I'm not working out as much as I should. However, I do work 12 hour shifts and working out afterwards is exhausting. I'm off for the next 2 days, so I'm hoping to make it up. This week is actually making me re-think my workout schedule and rest days. Overall, I've been eating decent and haven't been going over in calories (and if I did, I didn't exceed by more than 100 calories).
  • hschumacher915
    Options
    Ehh, I haven't lost any weight yet but I am going hard to the max with turbo! I wish I was able to make it to class at the Y. October can't come soon enough!
  • lisamfick
    Options
    Hey all!!! It's the end of the week! How did you do with your self challenges? Personally I fell short one run for my C25K but I'm carrying it over and making sure to get three in next week!

What about you?
  • hschumacher915
    Options
    I rocked my first 4 weeks of turbo! Down 5 inches and about 6 pounds, hello muscle! I didn't hit my 20 pound mark though, but that's okay! I'm not going to let it bring me down.
  • krc99080
    Options
    I did so-so. I tried but some weeks just don't go as you plan them out. I will keeep trying to work on my snacking though on a weekly basis.