Weekly Chat Thread Mon 7/8 - Sun 7/14

Options
angie_04
angie_04 Posts: 473 Member
Just starting the thread..don't know where everyone is..

completed LowHIIT25 last night and today is REST day!!

Replies

• Alioops831
    Alioops831 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Fire 30 + ChaLean Extreme Push 2 today. Sweaty!
  • mstissa02
    mstissa02 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Just finished HIIT 30 & Sculpt 30. Not on the schedule, but I felt like to needed to do an intense workout since I didn't do anything yesterday.
  • StephieWillcox
    StephieWillcox Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    Hi!

I'm in month 2 of ChaLEAN Extreme, and have just started adding some Turbofire workouts in too (pretty much making up my own hybrid), so today was CLX Push Circuit 2 & HIIT 15. Phew, I'm beat already and I have a tap dance class after work!
  • Seymour32
    Seymour32 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi!

I had HIIT15 + Tone 30 today. I really like the HIIT's and enjoy the strength training with the tone and sculpt classes. I am in Week 3
  • erindh87
    erindh87 Posts: 94
    Options
    My knee started bothering me at the end of Week 1, so I've been doing swimming and Chalean Extreme this week instead. Next Monday I'll go back ot Turbofire Week 2. I may just switch off weeks going forward (one week of TF, one week of swim, CE, etc.) to prevent injuries. It'll take longer, but I don't want to overdo it and put myself out of commission.
  • StephieWillcox
    Options
    Today was TF Fire 30 & Core 20.

YIKES my core is not strong!!!

Fire 30 was good though, got a little bit lost, but next time through I'll probably get it :)

Favourite of the TF workouts I've done so far was Fire 45 EZ, excited to do that again on Saturday!
  • angie_04
    Options
    Did HIIT20+Sculpt30 yesterday

Fire55EZ just now :bigsmile:
  • StephieWillcox
    Options
    Haven't tried Fire 55 EZ yet - i think I've scheduled that in this weekend :)

Today was CLX Push Circuit 3 (BADASS) & HIIT 15.

Definitely feel like I've got the hang of HIIT 15 (3 times this week) so next week I'm going to try HIIT 20 after my CLX circuits instead
  • angie_04
    Options
    Core20=DONE

Stretch40?!? SCREW THAT ONE!! I HATE IT:grumble:

Anyway, one more day left of week 4!!! WooHoo

May take a walk to make up for the stretch 40 class..I really really dislike that one!
  • bexgams
    bexgams Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm just starting out and did HIIT 15 for the first time...and woah! Good workout, different than anything I've done! Nice to see all of you have stuck with it for so long and seen such great results.

Any idea of how I would put that in the tracker for exercise? I don't have a HRM yet, and tried looking up interval trainining, etc but couldn't find anything that seemed similar. I wish they just had Turbofire courses in there!
  • angie_04
    Options
    Fire55EZ= DONE :bigsmile:

On to week5 tomorrow:drinker:
  • Seymour32
    Seymour32 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I did Fire 45 yesterday but missed working out again today. Have been a little slack the last few days. Going to start Week 4 tomorrow and really get stuck in.
  • mstissa02
    Options
    Yesterday: Fire 60 with almost a 2 mile walk
    Today: Hopefully, Core 20, Stretch 40 and weights.
  • StephieWillcox
    Options
    Saturday was Fire 55 EZ (fun!!!!!!)

Sunday I took a rest day because it is BOILING here in England and I couldn't face turboing in my horribly warm lounge!

This morning was CLX Push Circuit 1 & HIIT 20.

Didn't love HIIT 20 as much as HIIT 15 - all that tapping the floor does not agree with me first thing in the morning!
  • StephieWillcox
    Options
    Today was Fire 45 EZ, I like this one, but I was DRAGGING this morning!

Pleased to get through it, and glad it's CLX tomorrow :)
  • LaChinaDoll
    LaChinaDoll Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone I made it to week 10. Just finished HIIT 25 and Sculpt 30. Excited to see what differences I see when I compare my first day pictures to my last.
  • StephieWillcox
    Options
    Hi everyone I made it to week 10. Just finished HIIT 25 and Sculpt 30. Excited to see what differences I see when I compare my first day pictures to my last.

Exciting! How are your results so far? At the very least your cardio endurance must be awesome now!!

Wednesday was CLX Push 2, should have then done HIIT 20 but was too tired, plus I also have tap class on a Wednesday so I was saving some energy for that.

This morning was TF Fire 30 & Core 20. My core is still shocking, I think I need to add the Abs 10 class in once a week too - maybe on a tuesday after my fire 45 or fire 45 EZ class.

After Friday I will be 6 weeks through CLX and 2 weeks through TF! I hope to see great results when I compare back to the start in another 6 weeks (or maybe 10 if I add the Lean for Life phase onto the end of CLX)
  • StephieWillcox
    Options
    Doesn't seem to be anyone else around!!

This morning was CLX Push Circuit 3 - I LOVE THIS ONE!!
  • jjwalker77
    jjwalker77 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm at the end of week 7 today. I have lost 4 or 6 pounds depending on which day I weigh. It's been like this for a couple weeks. My nutrition is very good. I eat mostly clean (I have a cheat meal once a week, but I generally even stay in my calories for that day of 1600ish)... Sigh.

I have lost inches, though I don't measure again until next Friday...

Did HIIT 20 and Abs 10 last night. Doing Fire 30 (or 40, can't remember) when I get home this afternoon.

Leaving for the beach at 8am and taking my Turbo Fire with me! YAY!
  • mstissa02
    Options
    Fire 45 and 3 mile walk this morning. Doing variations to the schedule to change up my routine. I haven't tracked my progress as of yet, but I can tell a difference in my clothes.