Everyone please post your WEIGHT HERE......

Options
:flowerforyou: okay so lets all weight ourselves and then by next thursday we will see who has lost the most weight. We will do this every week :flowerforyou:

Replies

• shortmama28
    shortmama28 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hey count me in as well! I have tried this before but have never done the full 30 days.. i am hoping joining this group will help me do the full 30 day shred! I am starting at 139 pounds, good luck to everyone!
  • maalaearose
    maalaearose Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I started on Friday at 161.
  • fatblaster2012
    Options
    I will weigh first thing in the morning and post.
  • dutchess4884
    Options
    I just joined so I'll report in the mornining. Excited !
  • MaDwItNeWfLaVa
    MaDwItNeWfLaVa Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    As of this morning= 179 lbs.
  • DrSelenaMyers
    DrSelenaMyers Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Just joined group, will post weight in the morning. :smile:
  • gizemasozen
    Options
    150 ibs and i m so exciting
  • rubylovestobeperfect
    Options
    Hello eeveryone, I just joined today My weight is 150 but im 4 '9 and need to tone ASAP :)
  • paulaslimmon
    paulaslimmon Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I've never got past day 10, hopefully this time I'll do the full 30 days! This morning I weighed 137lb.
  • jamiekinns
    Options
    I weigh 208 and want to be 150 by my Birthday, Feb 23rd. I have already lost 27 pounds since May 4th. Can't wait to start this 30 day shred!
  • mommamellymac
    mommamellymac Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I'm starting at 200lbs.

I actually have done Shred before, lost 17 (gained it back while and after vacation *sigh*) and I continued to Ripped in 30. I like it a lot better, so I want to RI30 instead, but I want to keep up with you guys, if you don't mind.

Also, if you guys want an extra challenge, I have a Trick for Treat halloween slimdown that started two weeks ago. It is an open group and you can join at anytime, but we do weekly weigh-ins and group/individual challenges as well. That's if you want an extra motivator. Message me if you want in on that.
  • Bren3784
    Bren3784 Posts: 4
    Options
    5'2
    SW: 158lbs
    Can't wait to start with you all!
  • rajathwalharris
    Options
    Hi

Height: 5'8
    Start Weight (20 days ago) : 161
    Current Weight: 151
    Goal Weight: 145 (and my secret goal weight...shhhhh is 140...LOL)

Let's do this!!!

Good Luck All.
  • Lalagregg12
    Lalagregg12 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    My current weight as of today at 5'6 is 158 lbs! Goal weight; 135.
    Excited to join this group and give it a try!
  • alisha_johnson114
    alisha_johnson114 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am so excited to do this challange, my start weight at 5'3" is 162 with a goal weight of 125:smile:
  • htbenitez
    htbenitez Posts: 14
    Options
    160.8 and ready to shred!
  • aznaom
    aznaom Posts: 11
    Options
    I'm at 200....Ready to Shred! :flowerforyou:
  • mariluciarose
    mariluciarose Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    This my 2nd try at MFP had a bad experience prior with very negative and down right rude people. I'm always hearing rave reviews about MFP so I figured I'd give it one more try and hopefully this time around I'll find all those great people I've heard about . I restarted my low carb plan 3 months ago so I am ready to incorparte 30DS in my exercise plan. Very excited to participate with you all. :bigsmile:

Start weight 300lbs. (3 months ago)

Current weight 275 (as of Friday)
  • heykaraoke
    heykaraoke Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I weighed in this morning at 172.2. Would like to lose 8 pounds or more in the next 30 days. Good luck everyone!
  • JaimesMummy
    Options
    Oh the shame, I'm weighing in at 226 but I guess I have to start somewhere x