Hey Everyone!

Options
Just thought I'd send out an intro since I'm new to MFP and another one dealing with PCOS.

Here's a little about me:
I'm 26 and from sunny California. Been married for 7 years to my high school sweetheart. Diagnosed with PCOS in 2008 and have been battling the bulge ever since because I so desperately want to be a mom.

A little over 2 years ago, I was blessed and became pregnant, only to miscarry a few weeks later. Rather than a sign of defeat, I saw this as a sign my body *could* conceive and that I wasn't indeed infertile as the tests had said. Lucky me, my husband had an affair and bought home my step-daughter (turning 2 later this month) who is my world and is pushing me harder on my path to have my own children.

I've suffered 2 miscarriages in 19mos, and those came when I was much lower in weight. Now that I'm struggling to get back to my "stable" weight (ideally 120 but realistically 140), I have found no better program to help me keep track than MFP.

This is my first time reaching out on the forums/groups.

I wish you all the best of luck with your weight loss and hope to offer any support I can :D
Blessed Be.

Replies

• fighterdiva
    fighterdiva Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Welcome kandee! I'm in CA as well and completely understand what you are going through. Went through it myself. Feel free to hit me up if you have any workout or any other questions.
  • cyndallrocks
    cyndallrocks Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm in CA as well. Wishing you the best!