Before Pictures and Measurments.

Options
So I took my before pictures and measurments today....althought not the most exciting experience I do it so that I can stay motivated. Seeing results is the best motivation for me. Also I want to make sure this program works and I am getting my money's worth. lol

I did it when I did P90X and I am glad I did. I saw noticable results. And finished all 90 days

Also I plan on sending my results to the Beachbody Challenge. The least I can get out of that is a t-shirt right?

My husband sent his results in and was a finalist for winning the 1,000 monthly price. He didn't win...but he was featured on the Beachbody Facebook Webpage. So I think their is a little healthy spouse competitivness in me (he always beats me at everything).

Focus T25 has "STATurdays" That you are suppose to do weekly measurments and weigh- in's on Saturdays. i think I am going to do that to stay motivated.

If I could figure out how to upload a before picture...I would share it.

But my beginning Stats are:

Weight: 130
Chest: 31 in.
waist 30 in
hips 33 in
butt 39 in
Thigh R 23 L23

Now if the program WOULD JUST ARRIVE...ugh I hate waiting.

Replies

• stephanj
    stephanj Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    Good stuff! My hubby always gets in shape way faster than me - drives me nuts.
    I love before pictures- they are painful at the time but they force me to face reality and objectively see where I need work. I will take some right before I begin in a couple of weeks. I think it's back ordered...
  • LizRodmell
    LizRodmell Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Hello all.

These are my before pics for Focus T25. i plan to start on 14/07/13

I have compleated 2 rounds of Insanity back to back wich got me from 226lbs to 175lbs (current weight) and from a UK size 20 to a UK size 14. i aim for the bottom end of a UK 12 or a size 10 (not sure what that is in USA sizes

My measurments are as follows (inches):

Waist 34.5
    Hips 38
    Bum 40
    Bust 35
    Thighs 21.5
    Arms (bicep) 11.5

2qkm99g.png
  • brandanmad
    brandanmad Posts: 49
    Options
    Way to go...how did you get the pictures on the forum. I don't know how???
  • a_new_dawn
    a_new_dawn Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    You need to get your pictures hosted online... i use photobucket. The site will generate some codes, you need the one that begins and ends with IMG - you copy and paste this into your post and change IMG (uppercase) to img (lowercase).
  • stephanj
    stephanj Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    Wow you are looking great already!
  • Run4Me2Day
    Run4Me2Day Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    I just put my pics on my photos for my profile page.

Starting :
    Weight 166
    Hips 35.8"
    Bust 38
    Thighs 24.2
    Arms 12
  • LizRodmell
    LizRodmell Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Wow you are looking great already!

Thanks a really sweet thing to say thank you. i have come a long way, but i have a long way to go still. we can do it all together :)
  • brandanmad
    brandanmad Posts: 49
    Options
    I posted before pictures on my profile :-/
  • lin7604
    lin7604 Posts: 3,019 Member
    Options
    i still have 1 month of clx, so i am not goign to start 100% till mid aug but here is my stats.
    5.2 ft
    117 lbs
    bust 32
    under bust 29
    natural waist 25.5
    hips ( widest point) 36
    thighs 21

i am not really focused on measurements going smaller ( as i feel i might be at my natural shape) but i want body fat disappearing! especially in my lower belly!!!
  • carlamsimmons
    Options
    My starting measurments (7/8/2013)

Weight: 204
    Arms: 15.75 (L) 16.25 (R)
    Thighs: 29.25(L) 28.75 (R)
    Waist: 35
    Hips: 44