Everyone please post your WEIGHT HERE......

Options
13»

Replies

• JustDeena
    JustDeena Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    SW: 188
    CW: 167

I also like measurements, especially with this program I don't think weight alone will give you the overall results so here goes in inches:

Arm: 12.5
    Thigh: 25.5
    Waist: 39
    Hips: 44
  • altaroxy
    altaroxy Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I am starting at 197. I have done the 30 day shred before and had good results. I am hoping with the support of the group I will stick with it for the whole 30 days. :smile:
  • jkauffman1
    Options
    I am 5'1'' and 144lbs. I tried this about 3 years ago and didn't really lose weight but I was a bit more toned up. I am 44 years old going through menopause slightly early and losing muscle mass very quickly. I am diagnosed hypothyroid as well. So, I haven't been able to lose any weight with cardio. I need to do strength training. I hope I can stick with this. When I tried this before, I remember over doing it on the first day and could not move the next day! Needless to say, I did not workout on day 2. I had to ease into it. I am going to be more careful this time so that I can workout every day.
  • DrSelenaMyers
    DrSelenaMyers Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Today's weight, 07/15/2013

213 :grumble:

Was not easy to post weight! However, I have to own it until I do something to change it!! Went out this morning to get the 30 DS DVD, Mat, and 2 lb weights. I'm ready to show my husband that I'm just not adding more items to my collection for losing weight! Hopefully we can all keep each other motivated to do this. Let's go! Let's go!!!
  • missdelajay
    missdelajay Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    5'6 and 160 lbs. I got down to 153 a month ago and vacation put on lbs! Hoping this will help me get back down before summer is over
  • nelsaphine
    nelsaphine Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Today's weight - 180.6 This is up from last friday, don't know what that's about but it's ok, I will keep fighting for me!!

I'm actually excited about his group, it's the accountability I needed. I've tried to do this 30DS three times in the past and never get past day 4!!
  • quitkidding
    quitkidding Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    161.8 this morning
  • jzychowicz
    jzychowicz Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    171.5 lbs.
  • TheFutureMrsClark
    TheFutureMrsClark Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    SW: 222... I'll be starting 30DS in the a.m. May do twice in one day to catch up!
  • HollyAlt12
    HollyAlt12 Posts: 10
    Options
    First day, level 1 DONE....yes.....

So, just so I am clear....we are doing level 1 for a week?

Also, just wondering, I posted this w/o as a 20 min high impact aerobic on MFP,...which is only 160 calories, is this correct? Just to make sure I post it correctly.....

Hope everyone is well :)
  • HollyAlt12
    HollyAlt12 Posts: 10
    Options
    Oooops...Meant to include this in my last post to answer your question :ohwell: 30 day shred calorie burn - 3.267 calories burnt per pound every hour. Multiply by weight to get how many calories per hour you would burn and divide by 3 to get each 20 minute work out. ~ taken from Jillian Michaels website. Now I have to go figure that out! I may try to create a new exercise & see if I can add to the database? And yes, talking to a friends, we think since it's a 30 day shred with 3 levels...10 days each level? :flowerforyou:
  • LadyQue25
    LadyQue25 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Day 1 level 1 done!
  • KLD1232
    KLD1232 Posts: 5
    Options
    Hi
    I'm 160 and want to be 138. I will have a go but have been watching what I eat and training at the gym with no change.
    What day is the weigh in??
    I have done day 1 on Monday 15th.
    29 to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • texastm
    texastm Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Howdy! I actually started 3DS on July 5, but it's gonna take me a little longer than 30 days to complete because I'm taking about every 3rd day or so to do only cardio or a long walk.

My weight on my first day was 134 and I'm 5'4". I put my scale away in my closet today because I've decided my goal is to lose a pant size (or at least fit more comfortably into my current pants) and I've heard from many people who have done 3DS that the scale doesn't budge all that much if you don't have a ton to lose.
  • gizemasozen
    Options
    Now i m 148 ibs i lost 2 :))) good luck
  • natski_83
    natski_83 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I started on Sunday but I'll join in on this.

Everyone make sure you take your measurements as this program will see more results in that regard vs. the scale.

Current Weight: 217lbs (ouch)

Bust: 45"
    Waist: 37.5"
    Hips: 45.5"
    Thigh: 27"
    Biceps: 14"

Let's get this.
  • DaniKPudgie
    DaniKPudgie Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    5'6" 165 lbs. 2 days late but i guess i have to work a little harder. :)
  • 84babe
    84babe Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I guess you can say I've joined since last night... I completed level 1 day 1 of 30DS yesterday; my starting weight is 164.5