July 12 - Half Way Mark - Weigh-in/Challenge

Options
aNewMiniMe
aNewMiniMe Posts: 116 Member
Wow, this is the half way mark?!?! Can't be!:tongue:

Okay here goes! Post the following items please:

1.) your weight both here AND on the spread sheet: :grumble:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AtCpE8hMntdgdFZnbXI1bzlxZU5RZnRFR2VObEwyYXc#gid=0
2.) Did you complete your challenge this week? Did you log everything?:wink:
3.) Did you find a buddy? If not YOU NEED ONE NOW.............(the spread sheet shows teams by color markers):happy:
4.) CHALLENGE: This weeks challenge is for you and your buddy together. The goal: 30 MILES AS A TEAM. If you have a 3 person team it would be 45 miles. Essentially 15 miles per person per team. That is just over 2 miles per day. You can do walking, jogging, swimming, elliptical, rowing. If you bike then every 3 miles = 1 mile. If you do cardio via videos then every 15 high cardio minutes = 1 mile. If you are strength training 15min=1mile. You get the general idea. It doesn't matter just keep a running record in your exercise notes of what you did and for how long. If one team member knows that they will miss a couple of days the other can make up those miles for them. Next Friday you will post your individual and your teams total miles. :glasses:

Replies

• JasminPowerRESET
    JasminPowerRESET Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Okay then!! Let's go Poma :-D No question, we will rock this!

My weight this week is 183 lbs.
  • JasminPowerRESET
    Options
    Ah and of course, Poma and me completed last weeks challenge successfully :-) Sure you did believe in us!
  • poma91
    poma91 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I lost 0.9 lbs from the last challenge.. couldn't lose 1.4lbs but still ok :) My weight is 140 lbs
  • JasminPowerRESET
    Options
    Right, there was the weight loss challenge as well: I lost 3 lbs. (very good week!). Goal was 1.9 lbs. So I guess Poma and me are perfect together ;-)
  • cwaters120
    cwaters120 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    team up challenge: met :drinker:

weightloss challenge: prev. wt 219.0
    CW 217.6 for total loss of: 1.4#
    GOAL loss: 2.1 ....

I missed my target by .7 # :sad: This makes for a VERY irritated me :grumble: Everything got logged :frown:

While I am happy to NOT be stuck at my previous weight for another week, I was hoping for a better loss... Well, guess that makes me more determined to double efforts for this coming challenge! :bigsmile:
  • mlerand62
    mlerand62 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Great challenge. I did not join in the challenge last week as I was gone for 4 days. Gained. I am at 250 today.

I need a partner. Anyone out there not get a partner the last time that wants to get moving (from the sounds of this challenge) this week.

Post here or send me a message. I am up for this one.
  • mlerand62
    mlerand62 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    One more thing! I just put my scale away and I will not weigh in until next Friday morning. I get on that dang thing every morning. It has both positive and negative effects on me. I need to concentrate on the challenge and not the weight.

Anyway - I just wanted you all to know that I did this. If I am extra crabby this week it's because I am in withdrawal. :explode:
  • poma91
    poma91 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Right, there was the weight loss challenge as well: I lost 3 lbs. (very good week!). Goal was 1.9 lbs. So I guess Poma and me are perfect together ;-)

I agree! :D
  • determined_erin
    determined_erin Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    1. 162 lbs - With the holiday and my birthday celebration, I didn't do very well. Ugh. I feel like I'll be back at it on Monday. This weekend is a family reunion, so it's hard to know how many calories are in the already unhealthy food being served.

2. Yes, I did log everything.

3. I'm buddies with Janlawrence2! Go us! :D

4. Awesome! I always walk around 15,000 steps/day. This is about 7.5 miles. So, this challenge will be a breeze. ;)
  • aNewMiniMe
    aNewMiniMe Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Starting weight: 138.0
    Week 1 weight: 136.6 (-1.4)
    Week 2 weight: 138.0 (+1.4)
    Week 3 weight: 137.6 (-0.4)
    Week 4 weight: 138.4 (+1.0)
    Week 5 weight: 138.0 (-0.4)

1.) Week 6 weight: 137.4 (I did not make my 1% loss):ohwell:
    2.) Logged everything:smile:
    3.) Buddied up with cwaters120 and I think ??? Cherryqb :happy:
    4.) Got this! We can do it. :glasses:
  • cwaters120
    cwaters120 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    POSTING FOR CHERRYQB AS SHE IS COMPUTER-LESS AT THE MOMENT :flowerforyou:

cherry weighed in at 190.6 for a loss of 4.4# - 1% met and exceeded :drinker:

(I forgot to ask if she logged everything - my fault :ohwell: )

she DID find "poster-buddies"

and she has been informed of the challenge for the upcoming week :bigsmile:

we can SO do this! :drinker:
  • janlawrence2
    janlawrence2 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Weigh in this morning was 213 (down 4 lbs. this week). I did not meet last week's challenge as I missed a few log-in days with food. The challenge will be a real struggle for me, as I am suffering a knee injury and unable to workout!! :sad: I will do some upper body work with my free weights, and some ab work, but not sure how that would calculate into "miles". Let me know if there is some way I can still take part. Also leaving this Tues. for VA Beach, so will be offline for a travel day, and then will get on once I get there. HALF WAY THERE!!
  • melissalanggin
    melissalanggin Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Hey Everyone,

Sorry I haven't been on here to update. Got a stomach bug and just laid low for a while.

I maintained from last week. Which just makes just irritated as I kick rear..... O welll I guess..

Since I was out due to sickness I have been waiting to start back up on working out.... Hopefully tomorrow I can get something in
  • onwarddownward
    onwarddownward Posts: 1,683 Member
    Options
    I'm out in the woods this week, but last week I lost about a pound. This week, so far, I've gotten in about ten miles. I won't be able to weigh in until next Tuesday or so. Rock on good fellows!