READY

Options
Hi guys! Thought i'd introduce myself for this group!

I just finished the Insanity program and loved it. I was part of a challenge group on MFP for that as well and it helped way more then I could have ever thought.
I am looking forward to starting this program and continuing to reach my goals!

Replies

• Trueray
    Trueray Posts: 1,189 Member
    Options
    Go and kick some *kitten*. Oh yeah and nice to meet you lol.
  • hgaspard83
    hgaspard83 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I will be starting my first workout tom in the AM!!! I am excited and scared at the same time
  • Trueray
    Options
    I will be starting my first workout tom in the AM!!! I am excited and scared at the same time
    I am also good luck and have fun.
  • Tanya6136
    Tanya6136 Posts: 7
    Options
    Hi guys and gals.. I'm excited to embark on this challenge. Today is day one for me..
  • jumpthemoon
    jumpthemoon Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I'm on my last week of Insanity and will be starting T25 in a week or so. I know it's going to be crazy, but after kicking my own butt for the past 8+ weeks doing 60 minute workouts - I'm hoping 25 straight minutes in T25 will give me the same calorie burn in less time (I'm usually working out at 9:30 or 10pm at night)! I really like how Shaun T. motivates without making you feel like a jerk, so I'm looking forward to this one! Good luck everyone!!!
  • BrawlerBella
    BrawlerBella Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Hi y'all! Focus T-25 Alpha Cardio day one #DONE #FITNESS The workout was 25 minutes with a 2 minute cool down. I was sad to see the cals burned per HRM at only 214. I'm use to big burns on Insanity or my runs but I do feel I got some good HIIT cardio in this morning!
  • hgaspard83
    hgaspard83 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Did the first workout fot T25, and i have to say that my legs hurt and i can feel the burn , LOL
  • Trueray
    Options
    Hi y'all! Focus T-25 Alpha Cardio day one #DONE #FITNESS The workout was 25 minutes with a 2 minute cool down. I was sad to see the cals burned per HRM at only 214. I'm use to big burns on Insanity or my runs but I do feel I got some good HIIT cardio in this morning!

That is what I was afraid of
  • mom2dzbnwe
    mom2dzbnwe Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I just got lucky and found this group tonight, after finishing Alpha Cardio day one! I did 30 day shred for 90 days (30 days at each level) because I was TOTALLY out of shape when I started. I'm feeling much better about my own fitness level, but today's cardio still kicked my *kitten*! I'm excited to see where it goes!
  • lexlyn14
    lexlyn14 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    I did Cardio day one today...It was challenging but doable and I feel easier than insanity...I was dissapointed with only burning 170 calories...
  • lexlyn14
    lexlyn14 Posts: 290 Member
    Options

I only burned 170 calories...I feel your pain...
  • lauraellie10
    lauraellie10 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Just see. This group. I started last week so fort I'd join u.
    I'm gonna start to eat 1600 kcals. Do I guys eat back your kcals burnt?