Workout

Options
Kathie444
Kathie444 Posts: 90 Member
Finished my workout early this morning doing P90X Kenpo.
This is the first time I am doing a 90 day program and am hoping to stick with it.

Replies

• KatM2014
    KatM2014 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    I'm doing Focus T-25, I finished Power 90 last year so I'm hoping I can stick with T25 all the way thought!
  • beeautygeek
    Options
    I will be trying to go for a walk/run every day this week. I am hoping to begin coach to 5k .
  • jipsybird
    jipsybird Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    I just got a fitbit one last thursday. Loving it! I'm focusing on getting at least 10k steps a day, want to build up to 20k at least 3 days a week. I plan to get the steps in through walks with my kids and dancing. I am also doing workout videos when I can squeeze them in during times my toddlers won't interfere.
  • ladyoflb
    ladyoflb Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    beeautygeek- Couch to 5k is great!!! I highly recommend it!!:) I am currently on week 4. :)
  • beeautygeek
    Options
    beeautygeek- Couch to 5k is great!!! I highly recommend it!!:) I am currently on week 4. :)

I am a bit nervous but I know I can do it if I dedicate myself to it! :D
  • pkrichar
    pkrichar Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I am currently doing Jillian Michaels Body Revolution. I completed C25k in April and I am starting the Bridge to 10K.
    jipsybird I also have a Fitbit and find it very motivational. It is fun to try up your best each week. Good luck on your 20000 step goal.
  • h_nsmith
    h_nsmith Posts: 10
    Options
    KatM2014: I would love to try T-25. Please let me/us know what you think of it and if it is really worth the cost! Thank you :happy:
  • recitjane
    recitjane Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I would love to figure out one of these workout programs. I don't have a lot of room, so I mainly walk/run outside or do the elliptical at home. But I feel I need to add the strength training and core fitness. I'm not the most coordinated person, so I'd be interested if anyone has any suggestions... thanks for your help
  • ajnlee25
    ajnlee25 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I would love to figure out one of these workout programs. I don't have a lot of room, so I mainly walk/run outside or do the elliptical at home. But I feel I need to add the strength training and core fitness. I'm not the most coordinated person, so I'd be interested if anyone has any suggestions... thanks for your help

I have a good calisthenics 30 day challenge, but I'm not sure I can post it. It involves push-ups, plank, wall-sit, crunches, and squats. Its not as intense as most of these other programs, but its a good place to start, and doesn't require moving around a lot. I like it because I live in a 3rd floor apartment, so I can't do all the running, jumping, etc...of the usual programs.
  • my3pugs
    my3pugs Posts: 4
    Options
    I was able to get my run in this evening. Nothing like NC heat and humidity....and a snake and 3 frogs. yuck!

Ran 3.25 miles at a pace of 11:40. Slow and easy this evening.
  • cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,411 Member
    Options
    Started Focus T25 tonight. I like it. Started with Beta...should have started with Alpha, so I did Alpha after I finished Beta. I think it's going to be a good workout.

I also have a Fitbit. I love it. It goes everywhere with me except the shower and bed. Must get those 10,000 steps!!

Hope everyone had a good Monday!

Chris
  • recitjane
    recitjane Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    You had asked for challenge ideas... maybe that's what we could do for August... I'd love to hear more.
    Thanks1
  • cpanus
    Options
    60 minutes on Focus T25 - Alpha cardio and other challenges and 48 minutes on the recumbent for 13 miles.

It was a good Tuesday!

Chris
  • CaeliGirl11
    CaeliGirl11 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Got 20 minutes in on an Arc trainer (actually it was a Proform but the same idea) and then a 40 minute Zumba class! Whew! Today...35 minute bike ride training for my tri!
  • ladyoflb
    Options

I am a bit nervous but I know I can do it if I dedicate myself to it! :D

Oh you definitely can!!!:) Good luck!:)
  • ladyoflb
    Options
    I do a lot of different things....Jillian Michaels (weight training), running and zumba! I like to mix it up!!
  • kellymdimarco
    Options
    My daughter and I started Hip Hop Abs by Shaun T in February. We have both lost 25 lbs. we have added other workouts by Shaun T because he makes working out fun. When you can laugh and look forward to sweating, you are more likely to do it.

So far we have Hip Hop Abs, HHA extreme, Rockin Body and just ordered T25 to ramp it up. Tried Insanity but it was a little too high impact and too soon in our workout sessions. We will revisit now that we are stronger.

I also like Biggest Loser Yoga and Bootcamp.
  • Siennacita
    Siennacita Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I just got a FitBit and am excited to incorporate it into my weight loss program.
    My first goal is to get up to 10,000 steps a day for a whole week.

My second goal will be to hit 15,000 steps 3 days of the week and 10,000 steps the other 4.
  • cpanus
    Options
    Siennacita - I've had my Fitbit for a while...it goes everywhere with me except in the shower and to bed. I love it!! Have fun with it!

Today is my REST DAY! I made soups for the week.

Back to it tomorrow. Hope everyone is having fun!

Chris
  • grizziegriz
    grizziegriz Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    I'm doing 30 Day Shred and already on L2 D7 (day 17). I started this workout at the beginning of the month. I'm planning on doing Ripped in 30 next month in August.