Day 2 - DONE

Options
Hey All,
Day 2 done! I am getting stronger!!! Hope all is well with everyone......the best part of the w/o is when Jillian counts down the last 5 bicycle crunches......LOL

Have a great day :)

Replies

• robinlynn8
    robinlynn8 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Day two felt a little easier than the first, where I was panting and struggling to get through and thought I was going to die lol. My upper arms and thighs are pretty sore... darn those lunges with weights!! Anyone else only able to do a few push ups right now?! I did more than yesterday, but wow! Feeling good, hope you all are too :)
  • cgirly007
    cgirly007 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Day 2 done! I'm sore from yesterday but pushed through. The side lunges with weights are brutal! Good day everyone :-)
  • coral_b
    coral_b Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    2 down- 28 to go!
    I'm sore too! (although I did my first 5k the day before we started)
    those side lunge/ weight things are a killer. My arms will thank me by the end though!
    Well done guys!
  • JustDeena
    JustDeena Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Day 2 was a little rougher for me, but that is mainly because I am a little sore from yesterday. Endurance wise it was a bit easier, I was not panting nearly as much! :blushing:

I too struggle with the Push-Ups, i've always hated those things!:grumble:
  • SweetSindelle
    SweetSindelle Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    My legs are so sore, but pushed through it. Push-ups are hard for me too, I kind of modify the modified version for now :embarassed: . My arms aren't sore until I try to lift them...lol.

Pain=Progress, right?
  • flakkybaby211012
    flakkybaby211012 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Day 2 done! Still can't do press ups lol
  • natski_83
    natski_83 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Definitely going to have to invest in some lighter weights. I currently use 10lbs, but the side lunges with arm raises isn't going to happen with them!! Too heavy! Going to have to pick up some 5lbs tonight before day 3.
  • quitkidding
    quitkidding Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Day 2 Done! I'm thinking of upping my weights. I know she says 3 lbs weights are all you need, but I'm not struggling to lift them. My arms are only sore from the push ups! :)
  • missdelajay
    missdelajay Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Day 2 done! I even went to the gym and did Zumba and body pump
  • maalaearose
    maalaearose Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Woohoo! Well, I'm a few days ahead of you all. I'm on day 5 and oh my goodness, it is finally getting a little easier. I can absolutely tell my endurance is building. I'm still doing the "Anita" version of everything, but I still feel like I'm working hard. After the 2nd day my arms were KILLING me, but today I'm actually feeling good.
  • aznaom
    aznaom Posts: 11
    Options
    FEELING GOOD!!!! Totally agree best part of workout is last 5 countdown on last ab routine! ;)
  • HollyAlt12
    HollyAlt12 Posts: 10
    Options
    Day 2 COMPLETE!!!

Those static lunges keep my legs feeling like noodles all day long. Also due to 2 different past wrist injuries, I can't do push ups because they are too painful for me & I can't bend my wrist all the way. My yoga & zumba instructor told me to hold plank instead as an adjustment. I figured out I can hold plank for 25 seconds or 10 seconds, rest for 5 and then 10 more seconds before they move on to the next exercise in the video. Just an idea for anyone else who is having a problem with pushups?

Also, if you type in "Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred :DRAMATIC Results You've Never Seen Before" in the youtube search engine, the videos people have made with before & after photos are COMPLETELY motivating!!! :flowerforyou:
  • beachbriel
    beachbriel Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Today was a bit easier for me after I got warmed up. :)

I was walking around funny today at work... Lol
  • DrSelenaMyers
    DrSelenaMyers Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Thank God for allowing me to complete day 2!!:happy: I felt so motivated about doing 30 DS, I also put in 4 miles on the treadmill at the Y this A.M.!!! pushing myself to do 30 minutes on 4.0 incline and running at times. I'm feeling good!! I'm super proud of myself right now!!

What really pushed me is when I was panting, totally out of breath, my 5 year old daughter says to me, "Mamma, looks like your losing weight, keep up the good work".
  • LadyQue25
    LadyQue25 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Day 2 done! My arms are killing me! Push ups and side lunges suck!
  • DrSelenaMyers
    DrSelenaMyers Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Day 2 done! My arms are killing me! Push ups and side lunges suck!

I totally agree!! but the results from the push-ups, will be Awesome!! The muscles in my left arm started tightening up, rolling up, or doing something!! it kind of scared me, started to stop the workout but I'm so glad I pushed through the pain!!
  • MadisunX
    MadisunX Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    2 days down. 28 to go. I have to admit that day 2 was a little harder than day 1 because my muscles (especially the arms) were so sore. There is a part of the DVD were Jillian says (paraphrasing) "If you are on your 5th day you probably notice how much easier this exercise is or you should feel stronger". I'm holding her to her word. Looking forward to day 5
  • 84babe
    84babe Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Day 2...done. My thighs are super sore as well as my shoulders. Can't wait to start day 3 tomorrow!
  • KLD1232
    KLD1232 Posts: 5
    Options
    I have now done three days. I ache but must keep it up. Saturday and Sunday will be my hardest days as at a wedding Saturday and staying over. I will have to get up early Saturday am and do before i go and then when I come back on Sunday. AHHHHHH.
    Good luck everyone.
  • 84babe
    84babe Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Now that is motivation!!! Too cute