Starting Level 2 early?

Options
hannamarie88
hannamarie88 Posts: 231 Member
I'm on L1D6 today (about to go do it) -- so far I've only missed one day of the program. I feel like it is getting easier, but I wanted to do it the way it was planned. What is gained from advancing early and what is lost by not staying the full 10 days in each level?

Just joined -- Glad I found this group. I loveeee the 30 DS. :)

Replies

• jen0m
    jen0m Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm not an expert but I would think that you may not get the required results by not doing 10 days on each level initially. I'm currently on L2D6 and intend to finish each level to the last day. When I finish the 30 days I'm going to mix it up a bit & maybe do one level each day ie L1 on Mon, L2 on Tues & L3 on Wed & repeat!
    Do you want to change it because its getting easier each day?
  • hannamarie88
    hannamarie88 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    It was getting easier -- but I finished the full 10 days and was stunned by how much I changed in just 10 days. I started level 2 last night -- I want to go back to level 1! Kidding. But phew. It is intense. I am also considering still doing it after the 30 days are up.
  • quietHiker
    quietHiker Posts: 1,442 Member
    Options
    Great job sticking with level 1 :) Level 2 was my favorite, and Level 3 I really felt the workouts in my core! :) I did level 1 and 2 for 10 days each, and then kept doing level 3 until those walking pushups weren't such a pain in the you-know-what! (just wait until you get to them lol).

Keep up the great work!

Check out JM's No More Trouble Zones...AWESOME circuits!
  • jen0m
    jen0m Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Yeah I just finished level 2 day 10 earlier so looking forward to starting level 3 tomorrow! I felt level 2 was more about strength & I can definitely see more definition in my arms & I'm really starting to tone up!! I've ordered "ripped in 30" and the buns & thighs DVDs so I'm going to do them afterwards & then start the 30 day shred again. All these work outs are 30-40 mins each and are just enough for me. I've really gotten into it!