30 day challenge

Options

Replies

• ALittleBitLess1
    ALittleBitLess1 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I am already half way through level 3 30 day shred, but would love to learn more about wraps!

what do you use? do you diy or go somewhere?
  • larsensue
    larsensue Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    what kind of wrap and where to get it?
  • vanessasmith9
    vanessasmith9 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    They are called It Works body wraps and you do it yourself. You can put it on anywhere and wear it under your shirt. After using them I realized how amazing they are, truly a blessing for me, so I became a distributor and I sell them so I can help others. My website is shrinkinablink.myitworks.com. You can read about the wraps under body contouring.
  • vanessasmith9
    Options
    It's a non woven cloth with a botanical gel blend and you just place it on the desired area, anywhere from the chin down, but most people apply it to their stomach or legs. It pulls toxins out of your fat cells and shrinks your fat, all while tightening and toning your skin. It also helped me a lot with my mega amount of stretch marks I got from the twin pregnancy!
  • ALittleBitLess1
    Options
    They are called It Works body wraps and you do it yourself. You can put it on anywhere and wear it under your shirt. After using them I realized how amazing they are, truly a blessing for me, so I became a distributor and I sell them so I can help others. My website is shrinkinablink.myitworks.com. You can read about the wraps under body contouring.
    there is not much info about the properties of the wrap on there that I can find, thats alot of money to spend on something DIY
  • vanessasmith9
    Options
    For loyal customers a box of four wraps is only $59. For non loyal customers, people just buying at retail it's $99. For me it was worth it because my other option was surgery, which is ridiculously expensive and way too risky. Did you click product destription? There is an ingredient list also.

Expect "ultimate" results with this amazing 45-minute body Applicator! The Ultimate Body Applicator is a non-woven cloth wrap that has been infused with a powerful, botanically-based formula to deliver maximum tightening, toning, and firming results where applied to the skin.

Tightens, tones, & firms
    Minimizes cellulite appearance
    Improves skin texture & tightness
    Mess-free and simple to use
    Results in as little as 45 minutes
    Progressive results over 72 hours
    Made with natural ingredients

Includes 4 Applicators.

Directions: Apply one Applicator to one area of your choice (such as the abdomen, back, sides, legs, arms, or buttocks) and leave on for 45 minutes. Remove and discard. Repeat after 72 hours.
  • ALittleBitLess1
    Options
    cheers will have a better look. can you get this easily in the uk?
  • vanessasmith9
    Options
    Here's a short video explaining the science behind the wraps that aren't explained on the website.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_krMHmUDpnc

Yes you can! We have a warehouse in the UK!
  • briannadunn
    briannadunn Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    These are awesome wraps, I know lots of people that have used them with excellent results.
  • tlog73
    tlog73 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Love these! Guess I should have read this post before I posted in the other one whoops!
  • SandraMartin3008
    SandraMartin3008 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    This doesn't look like a genuine group..ery advertisy..