weekends

Options
Does anyone else really struggle on the weekends? We tend to go and do a little more and I tend to be in a carefree mode. During the week im in a routine and home a little more, so much easier!

Replies

• bigred01
    bigred01 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I think most people struggle on weekends. We are out of our ordinary routine and are using going to more social events which we all know is centered around food. Preplanning is the key for weekends...and trying to stay busy. The more I "veg" the more I tend to want to snack.
  • dani22105
    dani22105 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    YES!!! They are the best for our souls but the worst for our bodies!! lol Gotta start fresh on like a saturday and see how well you can do!
  • tabik30
    tabik30 Posts: 443
    Options
    We are back to the weekend and it will be full of temptations. We are going out with friends tomorrow and the place that we're going serves my fav beer on tap. I am damnable determined not to drink. I want to do this induction right and prove to myself that I can see it through
  • bigred01
    bigred01 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I have been in that situation many of times. Just drink diet coke or water. Make sure you eat something before you go--just in case they don't have what you like when you are out. You can do it! Then report back to us the next day...good or bad...lol
  • EddieHaskell97
    EddieHaskell97 Posts: 2,227 Member
    Options
    Good for you! You're right, during Induction it's essential not to drink, and that can be really difficult in social situations. I do drink Michelob Ultra occasionally now, and I've tried whiskey (zero carbs, but I don't like the taste much) but you're doing it right. In fact, I don't think I'll have another drink until the beach (8/9), to be in the same boat and for camaraderie.

So actually, thank you ( please pardon my rambling).