Levels 1-3

Options
robinlynn8
robinlynn8 Posts: 47 Member
Hi there- is there a specific amount of time you all will be doing level one before moving to level two... level two to level three? I was thinking of doing each level for 30 days (getting married in 3 months so I'd be finishing up right before the big day!) but I'm game to step it up if you guys are doing ten days of each level for a total of 30 days... I'm hoping that after 10 days level one will feel easy and I will want to move to the next, but right now that doesn't seem possible haha!

:)

Replies

• coral_b
    coral_b Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    I'm doing 10-10-10 :)
    Level 1 seemed hard today as I started but by the end i'd burned more cals than yesterdays session. We just have to Power through the aches!
    Congratulations on the wedding x
  • JustDeena
    JustDeena Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I would get bored out of my mind doing 1 level for 30 days, I struggle to get through the 10. I am planning to do each level for 10 days, and then I will look into another work out video probably. I really like the 30 day plan (there are other 30 day workouts), keeps it changing often enough I do not get too bored with the workout.
  • altaroxy
    altaroxy Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Day 2 complete. I plan to do 10-10-10 also. I did the 30 day shred a little over a year ago, and I remember being nervous about going to level 2, but by the time you get to day 10, you will probably be ready.
  • DrSelenaMyers
    DrSelenaMyers Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    I was planning to do level 1 for the 30 days but my husband is encouraging me to do 10-10-10 to push myself. I think I'm going to see how I feel after the 1st ten days!!
  • quitkidding
    quitkidding Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I would encourage you to try level 2. I've done the shred before and each level is harder, but there is the modified version on each level. You could finish it up and go back to the beginning and try all the levels without modification then. Just a thought.
  • nelsaphine
    nelsaphine Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I was planning to do level 1 for the 30 days but my husband is encouraging me to do 10-10-10 to push myself. I think I'm going to see how I feel after the 1st ten days!!

Challenge yourself!! You can do it buddy!
  • HollyAlt12
    HollyAlt12 Posts: 10
    Options
    I'm also planning to do 10-10-10. Saw an interview with Bob Harper & he talked about taking 500-1,000 mg of fish oil daily for quicker muscle recovery so you aren't as sore & make the excuse you can't work out. I started doing that about a month ago & I feel it works and I don't feel as sore. I have to keep telling myself "sweat is just fat crying" I seriously need that shirt...:laugh:
  • beachbriel
    beachbriel Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I'm also planning to do 10-10-10. Saw an interview with Bob Harper & he talked about taking 500-1,000 mg of fish oil daily for quicker muscle recovery so you aren't as sore & make the excuse you can't work out. I started doing that about a month ago & I feel it works and I don't feel as sore. I have to keep telling myself "sweat is just fat crying" I seriously need that shirt...:laugh:

Love it!

I am going to try to do 10-10-10... If I need to go slower, I will go back a level. I didn't think I would make it through the first, but I did. We can do this!