Speed 1.0 thoughts???

Options
lexlyn14
lexlyn14 Posts: 290 Member
Okay so I just finished Speed 1.0...I found it harder than yesterdays cardio...A lot of crossing feet and jumping...I am not that coordinated so felt clumsy at times...

I do not like the stretching in between...it takes me out of my zone... so I jogged in place during all the stretching parts...I could not keep up with the burn out phase...

I was drenched in sweat by the end...

How was Speed 1.0 for everyone else???

Replies

• hgaspard83
    hgaspard83 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    i felt the same way , i can not get all the feet moves down , i just jogged in place or did my own little foot thing, yeah the brakes make me want to stop so, I guess we will see how tom goes!!!
  • BrawlerBella
    BrawlerBella Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    I'm so glad I wasn't the only one going WTH? with the stretching in between. The dancy moves reminded me of his hip hop abs workout.
  • Trueray
    Trueray Posts: 1,189 Member
    Options
    I felt stupid throughout the whole exercise and he does not tell us the counts before each movement so I spent majority of the time counting the steps, and cross feet movements than actually doing them.
  • mom2dzbnwe
    mom2dzbnwe Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    So, I'm totally the oddball because I liked Speed SO MUCH BETTER than Cardio. I burned 30 more calories according to my HRM too! And my legs are sore for the first time in months!!! LOVE it!! My core is even a little sore today from those upper cuts yesterday!!
    I'm really excited about this program, coming off 30 Day Shred where it's very repetitive, to be doing something a little different each day. I do spend some time going, "Huh? What's he doin'?" But, I'm okay with that.
    I find that the 25 minutes goes SO fast!! And, I too am drenched in sweat at the end and need a shower!
    Speed was fun!
  • 4themoney
    4themoney Posts: 797 Member
    Options
    speed was hard the first time. what i ended up doing was doing each move slow. at my own pace, in order to get it down. then i was able to increase the speed. i think it's a fun work out. i'm sure shaun T put the stretching in there for a reason so, i do it the way he designed it.
  • BrawlerBella
    BrawlerBella Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    I switch Speed 1 with Core Speed or Beta Speed 2.
  • lexlyn14
    lexlyn14 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    I switch Speed 1 with Core Speed or Beta Speed 2.

I love beta speed...much better than speed 1.0