I finished ;)

Options
kwaldr0p
kwaldr0p Posts: 27 Member
Starting out on 30 DS I wasn't even a little bit in shape.
I feel & notice myself becoming stronger.

Now for the good stuff, during this I lost a total of 20 lbs!
I will eventually put up before and after photos.

During this time I changed my diet dramatically so I believe that is why I lost so much.

Anyways, I thought i'd post real quick to maybe help motivate someone else to go workout & not give up! :)

Happy Shreddingg!

Replies

• jen0m
    jen0m Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Well done! I'm starting level 3 tomorrow - have been doing Weight Watchers since end of Feb & have lost 34lbs so I started the 30 day shred to tone myself up. The weight loss has slowed down - I'm 2.5lbs from goal but I'm definitely fitter & have more definition so I'm delighted!! Onwards & upwards!!
  • hannamarie88
    hannamarie88 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Fantastic results!!! 20 pounds - WOW. That's incredible :)

I love the shred (I did L2D3 last night) and can't believe the results it brings. I anxiously await the photos -- and will be sure to share mine when I finish :) When I checked last week I had lost an overall 5 inches in just 10 days. Mind. Blown.
  • quietHiker
    quietHiker Posts: 1,442 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you all! :)
  • jen0m
    jen0m Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I just finished day 30 today! Delighted with myself. I didn't lose as many inches as I'd hoped but I'm definitely more toned up. I'm taking a break for a day or two & then going to start Ripped in 30!
    Good luck with the rest of it guys!!
  • PheonixRizing
    PheonixRizing Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! I'm on Level 1 day 3 today and I am already noticing the endurance difference, along with all the aching muscles ^_^ Can't wait to see your before and after. Great job!
  • xxghost
    xxghost Posts: 4,697 Member
    Options
    Nice job!
  • nicolelynne92
    Options
    did you do it every single day or take a day off each week?