My friend is using these

Options
briannadunn
briannadunn Posts: 841 Member
My friend uses these wraps and I am always shocked at the results people have. Congratulations on your success

Replies

• vanessasmith9
    vanessasmith9 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Thank you! Yeah they are truly amazing!
  • lpina2mi
    lpina2mi Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    What is a wrap?? I had 3 children--but the last one was 16y ago!

I still have fat to lose, but even so my stomach does not protrude, but I have a mighty apron. With my current 15 lb wt loss my apron seems a little smaller--but would better end results.
  • tlog73
    tlog73 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Not sure if we are talking about the same wraps, but I use It works wraps....I have done two of these on different parts of my body and have always had results.... :)
  • vanessasmith9
    vanessasmith9 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Yeah those are the ones! I've used four wraps and had such drastic results! I had a lot of lose skin from having twins and now I have hope. The wrap is a thin non woven cloth infused with a botanical all natural gel blend. You wear it on any area you want tightened, toned, and firmed and you wear it for 45 minutes. I lost an inch on my first wrap and 2 inches on my second. What I like about them is that they are not meant to be used on people who are unhealthy and not active. They are not meant to be a quick fix. It's for people that want results and are willing to eating a healthy diet and stay active to maintain the results. It's hard when you are working out for long periods of time and nothing seems to happen. With these, people see the results right away and it's a huge motivator! Exercise really enhances the wrap results, all well as drinking lots of water.
  • tlog73
    tlog73 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    They are definitely amazing!