Total Body Circuit thoughts???

Options
lexlyn14
lexlyn14 Posts: 290 Member
Ok...So I am done with my 3rd day week one...Did Total Body Circuit today...I thought it was A LOT of plank moves and push ups which I do not enjoy...I found it hard but so far...I like Cardio best and easiest for me...Speed comes in 2nd I find it clumsy and confusing and Total Body Circuit comes in last...I found it hard and too many planks!!!
What do you guys think???

Replies

• Trueray
    Trueray Posts: 1,189 Member
    Options
    Update pending.....Currently doing it!
  • mom2dzbnwe
    mom2dzbnwe Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I still hated Cardio the most! :) But even it was a good workout! Speed is my favorite so far, followed by total body circuit. I had a really hard time keeping up with all the spider push ups especially during the burnout. Geez!!! But feels great to be done with another day!!!
  • Trueray
    Trueray Posts: 1,189 Member
    Options
    So did the workout and I love it. Love doing planks, burpees, push-ups and etc. Really made me push which I was waiting for.
  • KristaHuyer
    Options
    Just Finished this one as well and enjoyed it! It reminded me a lot of Insanity!
    Still only burned around 260 calories but I think thats gonna be the norm

SWEATING LIKE A PIG
  • racharelly
    Options
    Phew! Total Body Circuit was intense for me! I modified when necessary but I'm looking forward to the day when I can do the whole thing. This is one of those I just to have push to get through it days. I don't really love that type of exercise right now but maybe one day.
  • hayles_s
    hayles_s Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I did this and LOVED it, surprised at how much i sweated and this morning done the interval abs. Really hoping that it's all worth it in the end,
  • jnninn
    jnninn Posts: 34
    Options
    I struggled with this one. I had to look up to see what he was doing and I had a hard time keeping up. LOTS of plank stuff which I don't like too much either. I like Cardio the best so far as well.
  • BrawlerBella
    BrawlerBella Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Come on now Spider Pushups???? lol It was tough but I pushed through and nailed it!
  • adiannen83
    adiannen83 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Total Body Circuit again today! It's intense but I love it when I'm dripping sweat!
  • cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,341 Member
    Options
    Did Total Body this morning. Modified a lot, but I got through it. But, this one needs a lot more work!

Chris
  • 4themoney
    4themoney Posts: 797 Member
    Options
    i get frustrated with myself because of my bum wrist. it's hard to do anything that requires me to put weight on it. it's getting better every week, but it's still an issue. and that makes the work out less enjoyable because i am frustrated with myself........ does that make sense?
  • LisaMfit4life
    LisaMfit4life Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    Total Body Circuit is no joke, but it's a great workout! Tania is the modifier so just keep up with her, and as time goes on you will get stronger and it will get better! My favorite is speed 1.0 so far followed by cardio! :smile:
  • 4themoney
    4themoney Posts: 797 Member
    Options
    oh it's not a matter of not being able to because of strength. I sprained my wrist and messed up my middle finger pretty badly about 6 weeks ago or so. i have a had time putting any kind of real weight on it. and it's frustrating me. grrr. :-)