checking in!

Options
Hey fellow low carbers. Just wondering how everyone is doing? I hit a bump in the road yesterday but am back after it today. This is by far the easiest diet ive ever done. Im reading the Atkins book again too to make sure I do it right

Replies

• Megs081211
    Megs081211 Posts: 150
    Options
    Good except the days i'm only at like 800 or 900 calories then my go to, to get my cals up is oatmeal.
  • meowmisu
    meowmisu Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I find it easy to follow as well! My appetite is most certainly curbed and I can enjoy rich flavorful food while still losing weight. Grilling some chicken tonight for dinner, will have to pick up something on the road for lunch unfortunately but will make it work.
  • tabik30
    tabik30 Posts: 443
    Options
    that is a great thing is that eating out it's usually not too hard to find something good to eat!
  • bigred01
    bigred01 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I am doing really well. Since I went back to low carb I have lost 4 lbs. in about 2 weeks-it could have been more if I had been doing the Atkins style carbs, but my husband really didn't want me to do that. But the best part is I am seeing a difference in cellulite on my legs. Since your body uses fat for energy instead of carbs, it does help with cellulite. I am 19 lbs. away from my goal weight and am so excited. This could finally be the year that I go all the way down. :)