Day 4 - Out the Door!!!!!

Options
Hey All!

Whew! Day 4 is a distant memory....well only about an hour ago for me....but ...LOL

I'm using 8 lb weights now....(except for the shoulders of course -- during the lateral side lunges)....going pretty well....i'm itching for level 2 though....have to admit...

I'm finding I am getting a lot more energy by doing this w/o every morning...how about you?

Hope you all have a great day....and guess what ladies...we will be at the half way mark tomorrow....YIPPEE!!!!

Take Care XO

Replies

• coral_b
    coral_b Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Done indeed!
    I pushed myself today and completed it all without even a 1 second breather. May need heavier weights for all but side lunge/lifts.
    4 down- 26 to go :D
  • cgirly007
    cgirly007 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Good Morning!

I didnt take as many breathers as I usually do so thats a good sign. Are we supposed to take a rest day? I know its only 20 minutes but I was just wondering what everyone's plans are.

Have a good rest of the day!
  • DrSelenaMyers
    DrSelenaMyers Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    I'm determined to get through this. I don't know what happened, tried very carefully to do all exercises correctly to prevent injury but for whatever reason my ankle is really hurting this morning, last night could barely stand. However, I'm still going to push through it. Hopefully by the time I get home this afternoon pain has subsided because I'm doing this!! Day 4 here I go!!! Good job so far everyone.

Also, I have been using 2 lb weights seems like it's not enough , I have 10 lb weights at home, don't want to push it so I'm going to try 5 lb weights today.
  • aznaom
    aznaom Posts: 11
    Options
    WOO HOO! Ready (but nervous) for level 2!!
  • altaroxy
    altaroxy Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Day 4 completed. Most of my soreness is gone. I did the first set of push ups as regular push ups, the second set I did the girly ones. Hopefully tomorrow, I can do regular push ups for both sets. Feeling good!
  • quitkidding
    quitkidding Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Day 4 done! Played music instead of listening to Jillian's comments. That worked pretty well except during push-ups when I can't hear the cue to move on and I'm not looking at the screen. I was thinking how we'll be halfway done with level 1 tomorrow too! YAY!
  • htbenitez
    htbenitez Posts: 14
    Options
    maybe I heard wrong, but I thought we were supposed to get up to all 3 levels and do them everyday................am I pushing myself too hard?? I'm only up to doing level 1 & 2 was going to try to get in all 3 tomorrow
  • MaDwItNeWfLaVa
    MaDwItNeWfLaVa Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Actually feeling quite good today, not AS sore but still sore, and as the person above me said, i listened to music also and it was over like THAT :)
  • robinlynn8
    robinlynn8 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Working out at night takes so much more motivation.... Tried it this evening and got through day 4 with a great burn but think ill stick to my morning workouts! I also prefer listening to motivational music instead of Jillian! So just to be clear, we are doing this 30 days straight with no rest day and 10 10 10 for each level?!
  • DrSelenaMyers
    DrSelenaMyers Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    A little disappointed that I wasn't able to get day 4 in on today. But that's okay because I will be pushing myself to do 2 workouts on tomorrow!! Good job everyone for making it through day 4. Way to go!!!!
  • missdelajay
    missdelajay Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I did not think I was going to do day 4 but I did! Spent the day cleaning, moving furniture and organizing my office and bedroom. I forced myself to do the shred in the evening since I did not put in my usual Zumba and body pump????
  • MadisunX
    MadisunX Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Day 4? Check!! I worked out really late today. It took every ounce of positive self-talk to put on my workout gear but I got it done. Listening to music definitely helped. I didn't feel as sluggish as I did during the last 3 days. Could Jillian be right? Am I getting stronger?? lol....26 more days!!
  • beachbriel
    beachbriel Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I didn't think I would make it this far :-)