Friday...double workout?

Options
mom2dzbnwe
mom2dzbnwe Posts: 129 Member
Am I getting it right in that we double up on Fridays? Or are you all just doing one 25 minute workout each day and not taking a rest day Saturday?

Replies

• jnninn
    jnninn Posts: 34
    Options
    Im going to try to do both on Friday. Ill let you know Friday how that goes...lol.
  • BrawlerBella
    BrawlerBella Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    I'm just doing Lower Body and my squats. I have a 5k race on a golf course at 7pm Saturday. I'm not gonna overdo it 2moro!
  • lexlyn14
    lexlyn14 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    I am doing one on Friday and one on Saturday...
  • mom2dzbnwe
    mom2dzbnwe Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I am going to TRY to do both tomorrow too, because I'm supposed to go out of town. I love the idea of having Saturday as a rest day, but at what cost?!?! LOL! We'll see...
  • adiannen83
    adiannen83 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I'm planning on doing one in the morning and one in the evening. Then do my stats on Saturday :-)
  • cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,341 Member
    Options
    I'm going to get them both done tomorrow. I have a couple of other challenges to do too...good thing I have this Friday off!!

Chris
  • jnninn
    jnninn Posts: 34
    Options
    I did them both, back to back...and it was tough. Kicked my butt, and in all honesty, my last 5-10 minutes could have been a bit better. I did finish them both and I was glad I did
  • cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,341 Member
    Options
    I did one workout in the early afternoon yesterday, but when I put the second disc in our DVD player, the player jammed up...wouldn't play or open or shut off. My husband fixed things later that evening, and I did the second disc then. The workouts were six hours apart and that worked out just fine.

Chris