Body Revolution Quotes

Options
staceypunk
staceypunk Posts: 921 Member
Post your favorite quotes here! I am so amused by the things that come out of Jillian's mouth! I did a google search and couldn't find a page that had a bunch of quotes so I figured to start my own! I am on round 2 and I love it. I try to remember a quote but it is gone from my head by the end of most workouts.

Jillian
Mimi
Sari
Hayley
David
Lana
Natalie
Omar
Ken
Anita

So, which quotes stick out in your mind?

Replies

• JessicaBR13
    JessicaBR13 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    I'm probably butchering these, but here are my favorites:

-"There is no magic pill, you have to workout and eat right."- Jillian

-"Everyone in this room works their butts off to look this good.It's achiveable, it's attainable."-Jillian
  • trace79or
    trace79or Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Oh gosh there are so many....I like it when she says "you are gonna work your *kitten* off" just a little swear here and there makes my day!
  • JennyNotSoSkinny
    JennyNotSoSkinny Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    " look at that, your survived!!!!"
    " you can do anything for 30 minutes"

great fun topic by the way :-)
  • a_new_dawn
    a_new_dawn Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Lol, i have heard her say many funny things! I like it when she mocks herself for saying something silly, rather than just having it cut from the video.

i love her comment about having sex with the lights on.. I use it as one of my inspirations on my profile!
    i find it funny when she threatens to beat some of the other guys down for not trying hard enough (especially Natalie!)

but my favourite has to be this one, which I'm sure everyone has heard of:

"It’s not about perfect. It’s about effort. And when you bring that effort every single day, that’s where transformation happens. That’s how change occurs"

some of my workouts are far from perfect, but it's nice to know they still count!
  • JennyNotSoSkinny
    Options
    there's always more
  • hkmurphy83
    hkmurphy83 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    I like in WO 4 when she is interpreting a look from Ken and says that he is thinking about "shanking her in the parking lot".

But right now, I'm living by "Just try ONE!" when she's referring to the advanced version of the moves.
  • staceypunk
    Options
    Workout 5 : "If it doesn't hurt, you're not doing it right."

Workout 6: "Make it hurt baby. I want it to tear in there. I want you to get ripped."
  • JennyNotSoSkinny
    Options
    Whatever modification you choose - just make sure it hurts!!!!
  • JessicaBR13
    JessicaBR13 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    From WO 5: " Screw feeling the burn, I want you to feel like death. " - Jillian
  • beyondmywildestdreams
    beyondmywildestdreams Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    "Don't let them down, don't let youRR..self down" ~Jillian

From Phase 1 Cardio
  • Scilla887
    Scilla887 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Get it right, get it tight!

Workout 5
  • staceypunk
    Options
    These are all so good people!

Hi Jenny!~

Workout 8:

"LOVE spelled backwards is I hate Jillian"
  • hkmurphy83
    hkmurphy83 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    What's that smell? That the fat burning off you abs/@$$!!!!!!!!!! (I'm not quite sure which word she's yelling, but I like both versions!)
  • shell2belle
    shell2belle Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I love it when I work out and I'm giggling with Jillian and her crew. Even though she is kicking my *kitten*, I just LOVE her.
  • pkinblue
    pkinblue Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I like when she says something like "Don't make me come thru your TV and...kick your butt !"

also I think it is DVD 4 where she says It is just 30 minutes, No one has an hour to work out....