Looking back to look forward- my progess pics

Options
aotto87
aotto87 Posts: 50 Member
Like most people, I HATED the thought of before pictures....why would I want a reminder of how much I dislike what I see??? WELL, if you are just starting your journey, TAKE PICTURES! You really can't see where you are headed without seeing where you have been! I not finished with my journey yet, but I am more than happy with the direction I am headed. My change may not be as extreme as some I have seen, the change in how I feel IS extreme. I can't remember the last time I felt this comfortable. I love what Eat More to Weigh Less has taught me and I love what Fitness Blender has helped me mold...SO FAR! Can't wait to continue this journey!

NOW...with much hesitation...my progress pictures.

xdilx3.jpg

24griw7.jpg

Replies

• nebslp
    nebslp Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    You look great! What a transformation!! What is fitness blender?
  • aotto87
    Options
    You look great! What a transformation!! What is fitness blender?

www.fitnessblender.com

They have TONS of free videos and they are AMAZING! I bought their digital book...it is a 8 week program that outlines which of their videos you should do everyday. I can't say enough good things about them!
  • nebslp
    nebslp Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    Thanks, I'll check it out.
  • aotto87
    Options
    No prob. They are also on youtube if you search for them. :)
  • AnitraSoto
    AnitraSoto Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your amazing progress - you look phenomenal!
  • nursek_2010
    nursek_2010 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    you look absolutely amazing!! congrats!! :flowerforyou:
  • Joydriven
    Joydriven Posts: 46
    Options
    Wow! Wonderful progress! You look awesome. I just took photos last week. Thank you for your courage! It's super inspiring.
  • nana6799
    nana6799 Posts: 262
    Options
    Great progress!!!! I agree about "before pictures" . . . so important even though we don't like to look at them and be reminded. . .and yet, that is good too. . . remind us to never go back there again!!
    You are doing great!! Your final pictures I am sure will knock us all off our chairs!!
  • lashonda28
    lashonda28 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Nice work
  • husseycd
    husseycd Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    Huge difference. Great job!
  • thisgirlsonfire
    thisgirlsonfire Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!!!!
  • ANewLucia
    ANewLucia Posts: 2,081 Member
    Options
    You should be truly proud! What an amazing transformation...continue to keep up the good work! Looking good hun!
  • aotto87
    Options
    Thank you everyone! I don't know what I would have done if I didn't find this group of amazing people...probably would still be stuck in my yo-yo diets and fads. <3