WHAT'S FOR DINNER TONIGHT!

Options
2»

Replies

• Fiercely_Me
    Fiercely_Me Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    With all this heat, tonight am going to drink my dinner, smiles. I Going to make a Green Smoothie, spinach, peaches, blueberries, flaxmeal, scoop of vanilla protein powder and water/ice! Yummy

That sounds so good! I have to try it
  • pabedwards
    pabedwards Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    With all this heat, tonight am going to drink my dinner, smiles. I Going to make a Green Smoothie, spinach, peaches, blueberries, flaxmeal, scoop of vanilla protein powder and water/ice! Yummy
  • pabedwards
    pabedwards Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Here's something you might want to try. I stopped at The Market Place and picked up this green juice:
    Spinach, celery, kale, collards, green apple, ginger and lemon. I asked for a little pineapple to sweeten it up some. It was delicious:happy:
  • SoBodyMazing
    SoBodyMazing Posts: 159
    Options
    grilled fish fillets & steamed vegetables.
  • Roma_Tee
    Roma_Tee Posts: 38
    Options
    Tonight I had 3 ounce of chicken breast cooked in spray oil, a half cup of yellow squash cooked in water (no butter), and a serving of chopped spinach. I only season my veggies and don't add oil bc I'd rather have more food than measure oil and butter calories. I have only had water to drink since July 1st. I think being a Preschool teacher helped with that because they dont season anything, so I have gotten use to eating with LESS flavor :)
  • DFineMrsRicks
    DFineMrsRicks Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Tonight, because for 2 weeks I have been indulging myself, is baked BBQ chicken breast with broccoli. The next 2 weeks will be strictly protein and veggies. #gettingbackontrack