Options

Replies

• IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,350 Member
    Options
    Hello,

If you have some simple easy veggie recipes please post them on below link:

Thanks!

Link; http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1036610-roasted-frozen-vegetables-veggies-recipes
  • meeaham
    meeaham Posts: 882 Member
    Options
    Hey girls! I can't believe it's already July! And I just realized that for the month of June, I never changed the month from May to June! lol

So I have some news to tell you girls, I'm going on my last big trip with my husband...we're going to Europe in two weeks! We will be in Europe for 3 weeks so I will probably not keep track while I'm on vacation. I'll still gonna keep track of my FF for the next weeks and then I'll start it up again when I get back.

I hope you girls have a wonderful 4th of July weekend! =)

July tracking: Go no more than 10 days w/FF

No FF = 4
    FF monster = 2
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    Hey girls! I can't believe it's already July! And I just realized that for the month of June, I never changed the month from May to June! lol

So I have some news to tell you girls, I'm going on my last big trip with my husband...we're going to Europe in two weeks! We will be in Europe for 3 weeks so I will probably not keep track while I'm on vacation. I'll still gonna keep track of my FF for the next weeks and then I'll start it up again when I get back.

I hope you girls have a wonderful 4th of July weekend! =)

July tracking: Go no more than 10 days w/FF

No FF = 4
    FF monster = 2

Wow Mai, that's exciting!! I know you'll both have such a good time together traveling.

Here's to July

July

Me:5
    FF:4
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    July = Goal is no more than 7 days of junk and/or fast food!:flowerforyou:

July tracking
    Mollie - 6
    FF - 3
    Apr = 10 / 30
    May= 07 / 24
    June = lost track :grumble:
  • Hearts_2015
    Options
    July

Me:8
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    July = Goal is no more than 7 days of junk and/or fast food!:flowerforyou:

July tracking
    Mollie - 9
    FF - 4
    Apr = 10 / 30
    May= 07 / 24
    June = lost track :grumble:
  • Hearts_2015
    Options
    July

Me:8
    uh oh..lost the thread again, means I'm not staying caught up.:blushing: :tongue:

ME: 15
    IT: 4

::::waving hello to all! ::::::wink: :flowerforyou: :smooched:
  • meeaham
    Options
    Hi everyone! Sorry for being MIA this month! I've been busy at work and now I'm leaving tonight for Europe! I'll be gone for 3 weeks so I will see you all next month!

Love you all and keep up the good work girls! =)
  • Hearts_2015
    Options
    JULY

ME: 21
  • Hearts_2015
    Options
    JULY

ME: 25
  • Hearts_2015
    Options
    JULY

ME: 27
  • meeaham
    Options
    Hi girls! Missed you all! Well, I'm finally back! Europe was amazing! If you didn't get the chance to go yet, you have to go at least once in your life! It's so worth it and the buildings there are gorgeous!

Are you guys still doing the No FF Challenge for August? If not, maybe we can start one up for September?
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    Welcome back Meea! I will join you all in September. I re-committed to no fast foods at least 6 out of 7 days and when I do eat something fast foods to work in my daily calories. Surgery has a way of making me re-commit.
  • meeaham
    Options
    Sounds good! I'm ready for September! Bring it! lol, I can't believe August is almost over. I feel like summer is gonna go by fast!

Keep it up girls with your workouts and keep on logging! You girls can do it! =)
  • meeaham
    Options
    Hi girls! I'm back! Let me know if you girls are still interested in the September No FF Challenge! It's better to start now than never right?

September 2013
    No FF - 6
    FF monster - 1 (I didn't bring lunch and got me some Taco Bell)
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    Hello!!

I have not went all out on the days I did have FF but still had it. Today I am having Chicken and Waffles I believe so I am counting that as FF since chicken is fried.

Hope you all enjoying your weekend!! Have a good week!

September 2013
    No FF - 5
    FF monster - 3
  • meeaham
    Options
    Happy Sunday everyone!

@ Mollie: I also had FF this month but I didn't go all out as well. I had Panda Express one day but I got the healthy version (got the panda bowl and it was only 450 calories).

Today was another good day for me. No FF!

September 2013
    No FF - 7
    FF monster - 1
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    Meea, Panda Express is my favorite safe zone and I get the bowls all the times. Even though it costs more money it works and I split veggies with rice. So glad they have brown rice now. Have you tried the teriyaki chicken! So good and filling.
  • meeaham
    Options
    Meea, Panda Express is my favorite safe zone and I get the bowls all the times. Even though it costs more money it works and I split veggies with rice. So glad they have brown rice now. Have you tried the teriyaki chicken! So good and filling.

It does cost quite a bit for so little!!! But it helps me with portion control and I always do split veggies with either brown rice or chow mein! I'm so glad they have brown rice! I haven't tried the teriyaki chicken yet. I think I'll get that next time I go to Panda! =)

Today was another good day for me! No FF! I'm going for no FF this week! Or if I do go to a FF restaurant, then I'll be choosing the healthy option!

September 2013
    No FF - 8
    FF monster - 1
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    Good job Meea!! I am still going strong too and no Popeyes chicken today!! I am shooting for no more than 7 days with FF this month.

September 2013 - Goal - 7 days or less of FF
    No FF - 7
    FF monster - 3
This discussion has been closed.