Another newbee looking for friends

Options
stickerj
stickerj Posts: 9 Member
Hi

I'm new to myfitnesspal and looking for friends.

I'm positive and excited to be part of a community

Replies

• sebedina
    sebedina Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Hello, Im a newbee too, although I registered a while back. I've started trying again but this time, I have to do it. Let's support each other.
  • Mac_ch
    Mac_ch Posts: 9
    Options
    I'm also a newbee! Feel free to add me!
  • dkirkling
    dkirkling Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Hello, I joined MFP back in June. Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • bsoden08
    bsoden08 Posts: 2
    Options
    I'm also a newbie! I joined last year but couldn't find the motivation til now. I am still struggling, but need to make a change. Please add me!! I could use all the good people I can get!! Always looking for new friends!!
  • eddie8131
    eddie8131 Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome. I am not new (640 days today) but always in need good, supportive friends. I'm quite active on here but not annoying. :) Feel free to add me.
  • SandraMartin3008
    SandraMartin3008 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Me too! Signed up just a few weeks back! Lets get rid of those pounds! :happy:
  • Eirene80
    Eirene80 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hello, my name is Eirene and I'm an emotional eater. ::waves nervously::

I'm on a journey to lose the 100 pounds I gained over 8 years. I've also contacted a counselor to help with the stresses that have caused me to gain all of that in the first place. I used to be slender and fit. I can do it again! (I hope! ::gulp:: )

Feel free to add me as a friend. :)
  • IndieGordon
    Options
    Hi, newbies, I'm new to :) love from London
  • aliciadub
    aliciadub Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    New to this forum and so glad I found the group. Joined McPhee a while back, but only got serious about my health recently. Feel free to ad me. :)

Since I'm not numbing my emotions with food, I can use all the friendly encouragement I can get. Also feel free to jerk me back to reality if it seems I'm going off the rails!
  • machechi_20
    Options
    Hey newbies feel free to add me :smile:
  • jwanner711
    Options
    I'm not new to MFP but am new to this group. I only have a few friends on MFP but not many are active. I am a horrible emotional eater riding the roller coaster of gains/losses over my entire life. I just lost my job so could use as much support as possible.
  • dee192
    dee192 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I used to only use MFP for the Calorie Counter, but now I'm back for the community. I've been through some really hard times in the last four years that have brought me from working out every day to... well a really sad place. This past year has been especially difficult but with the help of close friends (and their ears) I'm much stronger emotionally and am hoping to catch up physically.

Friend requests are always welcome (even if you just need another pair of ears to listen to some of your woes)!
  • BlessedBe23
    BlessedBe23 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I've been on the site for about 3 weeks now and am rapidly becoming addicted to it.....not like I have an addictive nature or anything :tongue:

I am a lifelong emotional eater.....I come from an alcholic household that was constantly in chaos. My maternal grandmother was my primary caregiver. She was a food addict and emotional eater as well. I'm Southern and our idea of showing love is making a pound cake.

I'm not in therapy now but was for years and am applying what I learned on this journey. We can do this guys.....we just have to constantly be in touch with our emotions....feel free to friend me!
  • julyjulie50
    julyjulie50 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hello all newbie :smile: , I am new too. feel free to add me. :happy:
  • nico_78
    nico_78 Posts: 2
    Options
    I'm a newbie here! Feel free to add me.