30DS

Options
Hello all!

I'm a newbie here, name is Candice. I started 30DS about a week ago. Doing day 7 today! I've had to take a day off once or twice but otherwise I love this work out.

Am I the only one who imagines hurting Jillian sometimes haha or cussing her out?

Replies

• acdork
    acdork Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Well done! Tomorrow is Day 8 for me as well.

I'm not too angry yet...well, there are certain times when I'm so tired of hearing her say something, like the "can't we just do bicep curls? No you cannot!" part. On the other hand, I smile every time I see Natalie (is that her name?) skip two lunges and just do the bicep curl while Jillian is showing the modified version with Anita (again, I might have the wrong name). And then right at the end Anita gives this little smirk as Jillian is pushing us into the last cardio set.

Guess I should move up a level soon! My arms aren't ready though, I might need some extra days.
  • trolly91
    trolly91 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Congrats so far guys! I'm on Day 2...I got up to about Day 18 about a year ago so determined to finish it this time! I laugh when I see Natalie doing it without the lunges too...makes me think when else is she slacking off!
  • jen0m
    jen0m Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I laugh too when I see Natalie skip some of the moves when Jillian is over with Anita (with the fab abs!) I nearly died tonight doing level 3 day 4 - I can't wait til it's over!