Day 6 - done!

Options
Hi Fellow Shredders!

Ok,....so now....I am really wanting level 2......but no worries because 4 more days and we are there! I feel like that movie......now some of you young ladies may not know this movie but.....it's called Groundhog Day with Bill Murray..where he is like stuck in this time warp....same thing over and over and over again.....LOL... i feel like that but at least I am getting in shape so it's all good.
Hope all is well with you all and your progress :)

Replies

• coral_b
    coral_b Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Strength wise i'm up.Day 6 is where I stopped last time so very glad I did today- even after a 5k jog.
    6 down - 24 to go!
  • SweetSindelle
    SweetSindelle Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I'm feeling stronger for sure but I'm still struggling getting through the second cardio circuit with jumping jacks and jump rope. Everything else I'm golden. I do the last cardio circuit twice to make up for my shortfall. Level one I agree is getting boring but I upped my weights today for an additional challenge which seemed to help. My first weigh in is on Monday so I don't know exactly how many pounds down I am but I've lost 1 inch off my hips and 1.5 off my waist. :love:

We are all doing great and will meet our goals in no time!! Keep up the awesome job ladies...and gents? It's working!! :wink:
  • quitkidding
    quitkidding Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Day 6 done! I love Groundhog's Day. Bill Murray cracks me up! Another oldie but good from him is What About Bob?! They talk about baby steps in that movie and I always think that's what my path to a healthy lifestyle is: baby steps. :)

Keep up the good work Shredders!
  • cgirly007
    cgirly007 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Day 6 done! I do feel stronger and I'm glad all of you re doing this along with me. 24 more!
  • atasha82
    atasha82 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Day 6 glad I got it done before running all my errands today bc if not it probaly wouldve got done. Day 7 has got to be less busy.
  • ossmcbride
    Options
    2 more hours until this day is over with and I didn't do my 30 DS yet. But I'm going to do it after this post!
    Did go for a bike ride and a swim today. So that's good.
    The cardio with jump rope and jumping jacks are tough for me too! I'm starting to feel that my body is changing though. My arms and shoulders I think are starting to tone up a little bit!
    I'm using 5 pound weights. It's a bit tough, but you definitely feel it!!

So much fun that we have a group going here! Makes me feel like I'm not alone in it and that I can't give up!!! I won't give up!

Ok, Here I go!
  • robinlynn8
    robinlynn8 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Glad day 6 is done... The side lunges with anterior raises still get me every time... Still cant do all the lifts on that one!
  • missdelajay
    missdelajay Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Day 6 done! Took yesterday off as I was at the beach ????
  • altaroxy
    altaroxy Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I also completed day 6 yesterday, just didn't get a chance to post. Keep up the good work all.