DAY 7!

Options
cgirly007
cgirly007 Posts: 53 Member
Good morning!

I think I'm feeling a little more comfortable. I'm able to do more and more side lunges and pushups. I haven't watched the second video but I could only imagine how it's going to kick my butt!

Good job everyone!

Replies

• coral_b
    coral_b Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Today seemed easier. I'm going to log weight and inches on Wednesday as that's my "official" weekly weigh- also it's day 10 before we move to level 2.
    7 down 23 to go! x
  • quitkidding
    quitkidding Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Day 7 done! Weighing and taking measurements on Wednesday is a good idea. I think I will too to check in for how things are after each level.
  • beachbriel
    beachbriel Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Today did seem easier. I only had to modify a few things. I still can't do a real push-up, but I can at least do entire sets of modified push-ups... Lol.

I agree that checking in with any changes in our stats on Wednesday is a good idea.

I muted the video and put on my own music- so much better.
  • altaroxy
    altaroxy Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Finished day 7, definitely getting easier. I notice that it is hard on my knees - not painful, just an ache. Hopefully that will go a way. I will probably weigh in in the morning, I haven't been on the scale since last Monday. See you on Day 8.:glasses:
  • maalaearose
    maalaearose Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    So I had a really rough weekend as far as staying on track with my fitness goals I skipped both Friday & Saturday of my Shred workout. However, today I was back at it and I just completed day 8. This was the first day that I actually felt I was able to push myself the entire time. I can really tell the difference.
  • rajathwalharris
    Options
    I had to do both Day 7 and 8 together this morning.....UGH......LOL....it's BORING...I think I need Level 2 ......But I feel great although I was a bit sick on Saturday and had to push through Day 7.....and I didnt do Day 7 til this morning...along with Day 8.....lol

I've been following Natalie since day 1.....my upper body strength has always been much more dominant than by lower.....I dont fatigue in my upper body more than lower....so I am able to do alot of men style push ups and things like that. I am also training for a mud hero (which is like warrior dash) and I do a fair bit of chin ups and upper body stuff in my evening group fitness classes...so it helps...the lower body although is not that bad....i find that I fatigue alot easier ...which is good but I have to keep pushing.....

I hope you all are doing well....Day 10 is just around the corner!