What are you starting at?

Options
Go ahead and post your beginning stats, the weights you are using, even a before pic to see where you are starting at. You are not obligated to go this but it will help everyone know where you are at and how we can help motivate you. Give us a little intro into who you are :-)

Here's Mine:
My name is Martina and I have started the 30DS several times but never finish it (I never even get halfway through!) So here goes, I am ready to start AND finish 30DS! My motivation is to look awesome for my business (I'm a Mary Kay Independent Beauty Consultant) and to feel awesome for my kids and boyfriend but most of all for myself. I just need help staying motivated because around day 10-15 of the 30DS I start to get bored. So I need some help with that. :-) I am also looking forward to making some new friends here! :flowerforyou:

Starting Weight: 168.4
Bust: 38.5"
Under Bust: 33.5"
Hips: 45.5"
Waist: 36"
Right Thigh: 25.5"
Left Thigh: 26"
Right Bicep: 12.5"
Left Bicep: 12.5"
Starting Dumbbell Weight: 3 lbs.

Will Post Starting Pic Later Due to Little Kids Being In My House Right Now..... LOL

Replies

• RilyRily65
    RilyRily65 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Would you please post an example of what type of stats you are looking for. This is my first Challenge here on MFP. I'm fairly new. I also do not know how to post a picture. :noway: Any help would be appreciated.
  • rachso
    rachso Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    My starting weight is 214. I dnt have measurements yet as my husband was going to take them tonight when we are both off work. I figured even if I get one workout in before work my measurements shouldnt be that far off if taken the same day. I do not post pics cause I have no idea how..dnt even know how my profile pic got on here. LOL

My name is Rachael. I live in Oklahoma nd am 29 years old. I work part time at a grocery store and my full time gig is as an elem school teacher (2nd grade). I have 2 beautiful girls and they are my motivation to get healthy...so I will be around for them and able to do more things with them.
  • JustDeena
    JustDeena Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Weight is 167 currently (although may be a little more since ive eaten like crap the last several days).

Measurements are as follows:

Arm: 12.5in
    Thigh: 25.5in
    Waist: 39in
    Hips: 44in
  • RilyRily65
    RilyRily65 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Okay here goes:

Weight: 212
    Arms: 13"
    Thighs: 24"
    Waist: 42"
    Hips: 43"

Sorry I don't know how to post a picture. :sad:
  • cheechee13
    cheechee13 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    This is brill, lets do this everyone :)

I'll take my measurements & get them posted...........off to do 30DS Day 1! Woop!
  • ren_ascent
    ren_ascent Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Ok, stats are as follows:

Weight 116
    Thigh 22.5
    Hips 36.5"
    Waist 33"
    Bust 34"

I don't know about posting body pics,I need to get over a mental hurdle! Gimme a bit to work up the courage.
  • kittiesandbooks
    kittiesandbooks Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm jumping in! My dvd won't be here for a few days, so I'll be a little behind the rest of you. Starting stats:

weight: 154
    bust: 38
    waist: 32.5
    hips: 41

My biggest challenge doesn't show up in these measurements though: it's my gut! below the waist and above the hips!
  • doronajay
    doronajay Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Weight - 176
    Arms - 13.5
    Underbust - 34
    Waist - 37
    Hips - 42
    Thighs - 23

I'm excited to see everyone's numbers change at the end of this! We can do it!

Kittiesandbooks, FWIW you can find Level 1 in its entirety at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Pc-NizMgg8 (I'm streaming mine through Amazon Instant Video).
  • cheechee13
    cheechee13 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hi Guys, Day 1 done - it can only get easier right? I am doing the 5:2 diet so yesterday was a fast day but I seemed to have energy which was a bonus.

My measurements are below, i have not been weighing myself recently but going by the feel of my clothes.

Waist 31 inch
    Hips 43 inch
    Right thigh 28 inch
    Left Thigh 28 inch
    Right Arm 13.5 inch
    Left Arm 14 inch

I am using 3lb weights.

Everyone has done an amazing job yesterday :)
  • ren_ascent
    Options
    When you're measuring your waist are you measuring the narrowest part? Because when I looked up how to measure it told me to do right at your belly button. Definitely not the narrowest part of my midsection.
  • GamerGirly
    GamerGirly Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    When you're measuring your waist are you measuring the narrowest part? Because when I looked up how to measure it told me to do right at your belly button. Definitely not the narrowest part of my midsection.

I measure both my waist at belly button and my natural waist.

Your natural waist is where you "bend"

Essentially bend to your side and find the crease.. that is your natural waist.

Mine is about 2-3 inches above (high waistline) my belly button and about 2 inches below my rib cage
  • GamerGirly
    GamerGirly Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    This is my 3rd time attempting 30DS.. but this is NOT going to be an attempt =D
    I am going to complete it this time!!

Here are my stats (Will try to post pics later. I have never post pics so it will be interesting)

Starting Weight: 222.4
    Bust: 45
    Under Bust: 39
    Hips: 45
    Waist: 42
    Natural Waist: 39
    Right Thigh: 25
    Left Thigh: 25.5
    Right Bicep: 15.25
    Left Bicep: 14
    Starting Dumbbell Weight: 5 & 3 lbs
  • wanttolose62
    Options
    I have a health assessment scheduled for Friday at the gym. I'll post mine once I have those.
  • KRoth416
    KRoth416 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! This is probably the 5th!!! time I am attempting this.....*eye roll* (at myself)

My stats are as follows:

Starting Weight: 150
    Bust: 38
    Hips: 42
    Waist: 39
    Natural Waist: 31
    Left Thigh: 25
    Left Bicep: 12

Good Luck Everyone!!

I will post pic after work, before I start workout!!
  • ren_ascent
    Options

I measure both my waist at belly button and my natural waist.

Your natural waist is where you "bend"

Essentially bend to your side and find the crease.. that is your natural waist.

Mine is about 2-3 inches above (high waistline) my belly button and about 2 inches below my rib cage

Thank you!

Updated stats:

Weight 116
    Thigh 22.5
    Hips 36.5"
    Waist 33"
    Natural waist 27"
    Bust 34"
  • KRoth416
    KRoth416 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    http://dakd0cjsv8wfa.cloudfront.net/images/photos/105/281/47105281_9273.jpg

Starting image ... Eww

Sorry if it doesn't link
  • wanttolose62
    Options
    My starting stats:

Weight: 184
    Arms: 13"
    Thighs: 23"
    Waist: 35"
    Hips: 46"

Ugh. I hate seeing these numbers.
  • mad14vic
    mad14vic Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Sorry I'm a bit late to the game guys. This is the second time I've attempted this shred, I only got 10 days in last time. -.-

Anyway here's the horrible part:
    Height: 5' 5"
    Weight: 167 lbs
    Bust: 40"
    Underbust: 36"
    Smallest Part of Waist: 36"
    Widest Part of Hips: 42.5"
    Each Arm : 12" a piece
    Each Thigh: 25"

Personal Info: My name is Maddie. I'm 18 years old. I want to do this because I've never been the thin/fit girl that I've always envied. I live in California and I plan to finish the shred this time! :)
  • wanttolose62
    Options
    Hi Maddie. Better late then never. Just one thing though, change that "I plan to finish" to "I will finish". We will be right here with you.
  • kittiesandbooks
    kittiesandbooks Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    How did it go today, Maddie? I just did d2 today. We can do this together!