Day 8!

Options
cgirly007
cgirly007 Posts: 53 Member
Good Morning!

I hope everyone had a good weekend. This morning I couldnt help but laugh because although this is day 8, I am still sweating like a pig by the end of the workout. Could you imagine if Jillian was really in your living room and you couldnt have those small rest breaks??!! LOL. I think Im doing well though. I watched the level 2 and Im a little intimidated but we will see! Keep up the good work!

Have a good rest of the day!

Replies

• altaroxy
    altaroxy Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Good morning. I am glad Jillian is not in my living room too! I am starting to feel ready for level 2.
  • robinlynn8
    robinlynn8 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Lol @ cgirly! So glad she's not there, sometimes if I'm really struggling during butt kicks I will just jog in place! I'm feeling better and better on day 8 and look forward to my workout everyday! The fiancé and I are actually thinking of trying INSANITY after 30DS if we are feeling tough enough! Great job ladies!!!
  • quitkidding
    quitkidding Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Day 8 done!

I would love to have Jillian in my living room. We're the same height and I think it would be crazy to meet her eye to eye!

I've heard Insanity is awesome. Great to make plans for after the shred.

I'm thinking of doing either Jillian's 6 week 6 pack or 30 days ripped.
  • coral_b
    coral_b Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Done! Much easier, looking forward to level 2. Don't think i've lost anything yet-weight nor inches.
    Fingers crossed for Wednesday weigh in!