Just bought Turbofire

Options
I just bought turbofire and cannot wait to get it in the mail sometime this week. I am so excited but will not be able to start until I get back from my NYC trip on the twenty fourth of this month. (Once I start, I am not stopping) I am actually looking to get more friends on My fitness pal that are doing the same program so I can have a support system as I go through this workout system for 90 days. :)

Replies

• starmickey03
    starmickey03 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Im about to start my fourth week of Turbofire and absolutely LOVE it!
    Feel free to add me!
  • parias1126
    parias1126 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I just started Week 3. Feel free to add me! I love TurboFire!
  • lisamfick
    lisamfick Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Please add me as well! I love turbofire and literally give that program all the credit for restoring my health, wellness, and confidence. I have a closed group on Facebook as well of friends who working several of the bb programs including turbofire and are getting good results! Would you be intetested in joining us for added support, motivation, recipes, challenges, etc! Fb.com/lfickenworth is you'd like to add me!
  • MandiWhitehurst1
    Options
    Thank you all!! I just received mine today but cannot start until I get back from my vacation. Starting August 1st and doing the 90 days. :)
  • fwalker_03
    Options
    I just ordered mine today - I can't wait for it to come in the mail!! I almost wished that I paid for the faster shipping! I can't wait to get started!
  • chantwizzle83
    chantwizzle83 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I just started it today. It's so awesome! Chalene is really supportive in the video. She even scolds the class at one point for not walking around in the recovery minute lol. :laugh:
  • LDeegirl
    LDeegirl Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    While your waiting you can do the Fire Starter Class and Learn all th e Moves and get a Great Fun Workout. This is a free workout from Beachbody. I have been doing this Class and it has Really helped me learn the moves, Your going to love Turbofire. This is the Link Below.

http://www.beachbody.com/product/fitness_programs/turbofire-fire-starter-class-video.do?code=BDU_TR_TURBOFIRECLASS

I just ordered mine today - I can't wait for it to come in the mail!! I almost wished that I paid for the faster shipping! I can't wait to get started!
  • sugaree1202
    sugaree1202 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Way to go ladies! You're going to love the program - it's so much fun, I forget that I'm working out sometimes :)

Anyone can add me or message me with questions about TurboFire (or ChaLean Extreme, I'm doing a hybrid). I'm happy to offer support and motivation.

I'm starting a Challenge Group soon, space is filling up fast so message me if you're interested!

Jess
  • EmmaLA16
    EmmaLA16 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I'm restarting today (been out injured) so feel free to add me x
  • Bell_Lucci
    Bell_Lucci Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I love Turbo Fire. I tried Insanity first, but realized I find dancy type of exercises better than boot camp styles. I'm on my last week. I strengthened my core. There were certain moves I couldn't do in month one, now it's no problem.
  • Steph_135
    Steph_135 Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    I just bought myself a copy too. I'm planning on starting tomorrow. I also bought a ChaLEAN Extreme, so I'm going to attempt the hybrid workout for both. I've had my eye on both programs for a long time now. :smile:
  • edowns88
    edowns88 Posts: 15
    Options
    I just bought myself a copy too. I'm planning on starting tomorrow. I also bought a ChaLEAN Extreme, so I'm going to attempt the hybrid workout for both. I've had my eye on both programs for a long time now. :smile:

I'm doing a hybrid too and my weight loss has really taken off since adding Chalean Extreme!! LOVE them both so much.