How do you find motivation to lose weight and get fit?

Replies

• When I finally decided to start losing weight I told my friends about it. They give me so much love and support. My mom is even trying to lose some weight. It's always nice to have someone working right along side you. They also really believe I can do it. There's another thing. Believing in yourself. If you have that voice in the back of your mind telling you that you can't do it, that you'll never lose the weight. Tell it to shut the **** up! You have to wake up every morning, look at yourself in the mirror and say "I can do this", "I will lose this weight", "I deserve this", ect. Believing in yourself is the first step to being able to accomplish anything. Whenever you feel like you want to give up, just remember how much you want this. Plus, you've got all of your friends and family to support you along the way.
  • gogo99999
    gogo99999 Posts: 23 Member
    Great post. Very motivating.
  • Thanks, just trying to help :happy:
  • What you say is completely true :) I think that to succeed something you have to beleive that you can make it if you always think that what you are doing won't have any results you will not sustain more than two days! Think that you're body is capable of many things you just have to find the force in your head to achieve what you wan't this has to be your goal because if you loose weight thanks to sport your not just loosing weight you're also gaining muscles that will allow you to do more things after that!
    Come on we are motivated !!!! :D
    Good luck everybody
  • latinadub
    latinadub Posts: 8
    great answer, love the motivation it´s so important!!!!!!!!!! I´m glad you have the support of your loved ones. Amazing tip :)