back to fitness pal

Options
bdstrang
bdstrang Posts: 8 Member
so, silly me. did really well this spring, logging, losing and working out. lost 11 lbs so thought I had control. ha ha, what a silly goose! have now put 4 lbs back on so, so welcome back to me. Looking for motivation to keep going, remove that little woops, and take off the final 10. Figure it is too hot to eat anyway, so what better time to start!

Replies

• joker71275
    joker71275 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm just like you bdstrang. Went off myfitnesspal for a month while I was moving and then on vacation and successfully put back on the 5 pounds I've lost this spring. I'm determined to get back on track - don't like that my clothes are all tight again :(
  • DarcyS13
    DarcyS13 Posts: 1
    Options
    I have been on My Fitness Pal for 5 months and has lost no weight but gained 2 pounds! I eat about 600 calories a day and walk brisk past for 50 minutes a day. Can someone please tell me why I have not lost weight. Someone please help
  • bdstrang
    Options
    Hi Darcy S13. I would guess that you are not fuelling your body enough, so it is holding on to each one of those precious 600 calories. I find that if I stick with eating 12 to 1400 calories today, and exercise roughly 400 cals, then I lose the weight slowly but surely.
  • bdstrang
    Options
    Hi Joker. will be nice to begin this journey with a like spirit! structure is obviously what my old body needs! congrats on getting started again.
  • tundebo
    tundebo Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I am long time on Mpal but without any success. :( there were months where was all ok but than to much stress and no time and all come back again but now I would like to change and be motivated. :)

Have a nice day to all of you :)
  • gogirlinsc
    gogirlinsc Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    WOW! Only 600 calories. I have to agree with bdstrang. Your body is in "starvation mode" and holding onto every pound it can.
  • soozey1
    soozey1 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Your diet needs an over haul, take out all the processed foods, eat clean and eat all your calories . Your body is having a mini tantrum for treating it mean. Feed it up nourish it, it will love you back :)