Stacy's accountability thread.

Options
aquarabbit
aquarabbit Posts: 1,622 Member
I saw that someone else did updates during their BR program and thought that was a darn good idea. I thought I might do the same and update it every week with my progress. I'll be doing a before and after photo at the end too, but I'm keeping my before photo all to myself until I have that glorious after one! Anyways, here's how I'm starting (I'm 26 and 5'2"):
Weight: 160.8
BFP: 26.94%
Chest: 42"
Waist (narrowest part): 33.25
Lower Waist (at my belly button): 37
Hips: 42.5

See you at the beginning of Week 2!

Replies

• pkrichar
    pkrichar Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Great idea! It will be nice to see the changes.
  • aquarabbit
    Options
    Just tried replacing Cardio 1 (which is boring me) to Cardio Axe from Brazil Butt Lift. With Cardio 1 my heart rate got up to 185. With Cardio Axe, I got up to 203! And it was consistently higher too. It was also a lot more fun. I think I'll be doing that for the rest of Phase 1. Tomorrow is measurements! I'm nervous!
  • tomii13
    tomii13 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Nice. We seem to have somewhat the same measurements (as of last time I measured) but I'm 5'5.

How often are you measuring?
  • aquarabbit
    Options
    How often are you measuring?

I figured once a week on my rest days was a good checkpoint. I don't want to do it more than that, but I still want to see the results fast. And here we go!

Week 1 Results:
    Weight: 159.2 (- 1.6)
    BFP: 26.68% (- 0.26%)
    Chest: 40" (- 2)
    Waist (narrowest part): 32.5 (- 1.25)
    Lower Waist (at my belly button): 36.75 (- 0.25)
    Hips: 41.75 (- 0.75)

Edit: I did much more in depth measurements for my own journal, and ended up losing 5.75 inches overall.
  • aquarabbit
    Options
    Week 2 Results:
    Weight: 159.2 (same)
    BFP: 26.68% (same)
    Chest: 40" (same)
    Waist (narrowest part): 32.5 (same)
    Lower Waist (at my belly button): 36.75 (same)
    Hips: 42 (+ 0.25)

Booo! I did manage to lose some more inches in my arms and thighs, but only enough to total 1.25 inches overall. I knew that my butt was rounding out a bit, so I wasn't surprised by the inch gain, but it still sucks to put the + sign instead of the - one. So a bit of a disappointing week. However I'm not going to get to down about it. I know that 2nd week is usually a disappointment and I am on the worst day of my monthly gift. So I'm just happy that I didn't gain weight. I'm keeping at it!
  • aquarabbit
    Options
    Just bought myself weight gloves and heavier ankle weights to wear during the workouts. Oh boy. This should be fun!
  • aquarabbit
    Options
    Week 3 Results:
    Weight: 155.6 (- 3.6)
    BFP: 26.24% (- 0.44%)
    Chest: 40" (same)
    Waist (narrowest part): 32 (- 0.5)
    Lower Waist (at my belly button): 36 (- 0.75)
    Hips: 41.5 (- 0.5)

Overall I lost 2.25 inches so I'm very very happy with that. I think that some of it might have been from last week, I just couldn't tell because of the time of month. But I'm glad to see results this week. It's the first time I've been more impressed with my weight loss than inch loss. And those glove and ankle weights are really making a difference in my workout. I'm getting a 20-30 increase in calorie burn, a 10-20 increase in heart rate, and it's been a great challenge strength wise.
  • aquarabbit
    Options
    I've decided to start doing Brazil Butt Lift's Classic routine at night for the remainder of the phases in the BR program. I really enjoyed Cardio Axe and I want to keep going with the workouts. I'll still be continuing Body Revolution, I'm just adding more workout time. I'm still going to substitute the Cardio during phase 2 (I'll be doing Turbo Jam's Cardio Party) and probably for phase 3 too (probably Pure Cardio from Insanity). The results are still really good, I just feel like I can do more now so I want to push myself. If it's too much, I'll drop the BBL and continue Body Revolution.