July 22nd - July 28th

Options
Hi you all. Hope everyone is doing good and staying on track. As for me, NO. I have been so bad. I will get back to good today, or ELSE. So for this weeks challenges lets do something different. I think we should aim to get so many minutes of some type of exercise in.

Monday: start with 3 minutes of some kind of movement, your choice.
Tues: up that 3 to 5 minutes.
Wed. ok now we really have to get going so we are going to shoot for 10 minutes. You can break it up or do it all at once.
Thurs: wow, the week is flying by to fast. Today we have to do 15 minutes
Friday: ok here we are. Today we shoot for 25 minutes
Sat: oh no, oh no. Say what? Really 30 whole minutes. NO way, oh yes Way. We can do it.
Sunday: I think by today we could do 45 minutes. Break it up in 5 minute increments if you need to.

Replies

• gramanana
    gramanana Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    A really good idea, californiagirl. Since I've been sitting in the car for 4 days, round trip :laugh: and one day of rest at the gc house, :w I'm ready to move. The movement today will be up and down the stairs for all the laundry that has piled up.:ohwell:
  • mombolongo
    mombolongo Posts: 28
    Options
    Morning....I'm feeling good...Lost my first 5 lbs since I started on June 23...First time in forever that the scales are going down and not up....:smile: Weekly challenge ...Sounds like a plan...Since I missed Monday...I'll do it with Tuesday...lol...
  • californiagirl1950
    californiagirl1950 Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    Hi mombolong, glad to have you here with us for the weekly challenges. They can be fun at times. If you have any suggestions for a day, please feel free to let us know! I welcome all the help I can get. Congrats on the loss!