Serious MFP members

Options
IMarieB
IMarieB Posts: 33 Member
Hello,

I'm looking to add some new friends who are serious about MFP and log on and log food everyday. I am trying to log on everyday and it would be nice to have the support of people who are doing the same. I am only looking to lose 7 pounds but I want to make my diet healthier and be more honest with myself about what I am eating. Thank You :)

Stats:

4'11 1/2
CW 117
GW 110

Please add me :) God Bless x

Replies

• nihaotina
    nihaotina Posts: 25
    Options
    Hi IMarieB,
    Our stats are similar! Feel free to add me. I'm 100% serious about MFP.
  • emily27uk
    emily27uk Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hey,

Im serious about MFP, hoping to log on every day until my holiday on Sept 3rd. Not bothered about how much I loose but I just want to loose something. Id be happy with 5lbs or 50lbs right now lol.

Feel free to add me, Id love to support you :)

Emily. xx
  • leahhugh
    leahhugh Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for more friends, too! Feel free to add me, I log EVERYDAY :)
  • jenk7356
    jenk7356 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Would also love more friends that are serious about MFP. Ive been logging for over 50 days and learn new things daily.
    I have good and bad days. I think for me the weekends are the toughest. Please add me if you would like some extra support during the tough times or when you just want to share your thoughts.
  • BoilerUpSlimDown
    BoilerUpSlimDown Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I also log every day and am looking for friends. I need the support to make sure I keep logging once I go back to school. Feel free to add me (that goes for any of you)!
  • acullen31
    acullen31 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I'm serious! Ive logged on for 220 days but really it's a lot longer. i was at like 375 and didnt log in one day! I was very upset. I log on everyday, track all my food. I'm obsessed, feel free to add me also =)