Day 10

Options
GamerGirly
GamerGirly Posts: 158 Member
WOOT! Made it to the last day of lvl 1 :)

Replies

• doronajay
    doronajay Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you!

I'm thinking of giving Level 1 another day... I'm actually having fun with it now since I've been listening to other music while the video is on.
  • GamerGirly
    GamerGirly Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Yes, music is essential. It so DULL listening to Jillian. "You want rock hard abs, you don't get them for free"
    STFU Jillian!!!
    Yeah she got muted AGES ago LOL
  • altaroxy
    altaroxy Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I am headed to level 2 in the morning! I did the 30 Day Shred once before (about a year and a half ago) but I can't remember much of level 2. I am sure it will come back to me when I am doing it.
  • wanttolose62
    Options
    I think I'm having more of a problem with my knee than just aching from lunges. When I hold it straight, pain shoots up my leg. And I'll be traveling next week, so I'll try to just hit a treadmill regularly.
  • altaroxy
    altaroxy Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I started Level 2 this morning. It is a lot like the first few days of Level 1, I felt like I could barely do some of the moves, but it was definitely a workout. In several of the strenght moves she has you hold the lunge or squat position, this really made my glutes and hams burn, but I liked it better than going up and down because it didn't seem to bother my knees as much.

Keep up the good work and don't quit - even if you need to take a break!